Chapter 11

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Hello I'm back!! If y'all wanna suggest a Jensoo date pls do so 🙂🙂🙂🙂

I wake up being greeted by the sun rays flashing in my eyes. I stretch my arms to the other side and look over as a presence of a girl was nowhere to be found. I sit upright after knowing that she wasn't on the bed. But then I hear a roar of laughter coming from the end of the hallway outside of my room. I got off my bed and ran into the kitchen/living room. My mom and Jennie were laughing and smiling. I stood in front of them in my bed hair and wrinkled t-shirt. Jennie sat on a high chair in front of my mom who was cooking pancakes on the stove. They both looked at me upon my entrance in the room.

"Hi sweetie," my mom let out as she threw the pancake up and caught it. "Jennie here was just telling me about the first time you guys met."

Jennie smiled at my mom and then stared intently back at me. Her eyes wandered up and down my body and immediately turned her eyes away once our eyes locked. She smiled and looked at my mother who was rambling on about stories of my embarrassing childhood. I grumbled and hugged my mom, holding to keep her from babbling even more. She bit my hand as I step back in pain causing Jennie to undergo a fit of laughter. My mom giggled at my reaction and turned off the stove once she finished cooking us pancakes. She took off her apron and grabbed a backpack sitting near the counter.

"Alright girlies! Don't get into too much trouble I'm heading off to work," My mom says as she wears her coat and kisses me on the cheek.

"Bye mom!"

"Bye Ms. Kim" Jennie adds. "How lucky." She says as she plays with her pancakes.

I raise an eyebrow at her and cross my arms, "What do you mean?" I scoff.

"She got to kiss you," She jokes. Jennie glances at my reaction and lets out a cheeky smile similar to a smirk.

I fan myself as I head into the living room, "Is it hot in here?" I ask as I plop myself on the couch.

Jennie spins her chair around as she walks towards me. I shift sideways nearing the end of the couch as her footsteps come closer and closer to me. She leans over me, her hand resting on the arm of the chair which allows her to tower over me. Jennie moves her head closer to mine, her face inching closer as each second passes. She closes her eyes once she confirms that I didn't mind the move. I in return closed mine. Is she gonna kiss me again? Does she remember? A few more seconds pass, the kiss I anticipated didn't occur so I open my eyes to be presented with a giggling Jennie. She pulled her head back and held out her hand that had a remote clenched inside of it. She shook it in front of my face laughing as she sat herself beside me. I roll my eyes at her childish play and opted to watch whatever show was playing on the tv.

She laid on the other end of the couch, her stomach slightly revealing itself as she watched the tv show, "I had the best dream ever," She said as she shifts her body in the couch to fit her comfortability.

I let out a light scoff and didn't respond. There's no way am I going to confirm the fact that we kissed each other as I tried to undress her. That makes me seem so desperate.

"Don't you wanna know?" She asks lightly kicking me with her toes.

I shrug as I rest my head on my hand which is being propped up by my elbow on the arm chair, "It's probably really dirty so nah..." I said.

She laughs holding her toned stomach, "Wow you think of me like that? I see..." She says as she readily bobs her head. "But yes this is pretty dirty if I may say. However if you don't want me to disclose, then I won't." The girl apathetically says.

I shake my head, "Ok you can give me the light details," I accede.

Jennie sits up and criss-crosses her legs as she turns her body towards me, "Would you like me to show you instead," She asks.

My heart began to beat rapidly upon her request, memories of the previous night began to circle my brain. I bring my hands to my cheeks, feeling the warmth of the blood that rose to my face. I fan myself once more trying to cool myself down from the heated memory.

"N-n-no thanks," I say trying to let out a smile.

She doesn't respond but just begins to crawl towards me. ! Does she remember?! Does she actually remember?! I gulp down the spit that remain in my mouth, trying to fill my thirst for water. Flashes of the incident ran through my brain as she crawls on top of me. She sat herself on my lap, her chest almost smothering me. The curvaceous brunette took my trembling hands and wrapped it around her waist. She pulls my chin up, forcing me to stare in her dark amber eyes. She tries to pull the same act as she did earlier but this time it wasn't really an act. She trails her fingers down my neck, resembling the same movement she carried out last night and just like before, it sent tingles down my body. She smiled as my body lightly shook upon her touch and trails her index finger up my neck and rests it on my chin. She holds my chin with her thumb and index finger pulling it closer to her face. My breaths became lighter as her lips came closer to mine. Before she locked her lips with mine she let out a whisper, "It went a little something like this." She pulls me in by the nape of my neck and covered my lips with hers. Her soft lips caressed mine as we continued into a make-out. She on my bottom lip as she pulls the collar of my shirt. I push her back down on the couch, this time I'm on top of her. She pulls back for a second, and halts me from continuing.

"Thanks for taking care of me last night," She says as she winks. I pull back from the make out session and sit upright. Jennie leans on her arms behind her back and laughs. I glare at her, frowning at her ecstatic expression.

"You're such a ing tease!"

A/N: I'm giving y'all more Jensoo but ya dunno what's going to happen later on so don't be too happy 😌😌😌😌 Forreal tho if I make them end up together too early, the rest of the story will be boring so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. ANYWAYS DID YALL SEE THE IG STORY THAT JISOO POSTED 😭😭😭😭 Please let my parents marry already!!!