Chapter 18

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

The next morning I woke up extra early and began to get ready for school. After having everything prepared I asked my mom to make me 2 lunches which she happily obliged. My mom wrapped the two lunches in brown paper bags and kissed me on the crown of my head as she left for work. I stared at the two bags I gripped in my hand and felt a sharp sting in my chest. I could already feel the tears coming but I forced it back down and grabbed my coat. I was grateful to have such an amazing mother that it made me feel guilty as to how others deserve an amazing mother like mine. I even thought about asking my mom to adopt Jennie but with the feelings that are sprouting, I don't think this sibling relationship is a good idea. I want to do everything I can for the younger girl but I just don't know what I can do.

I groaned and walked out the door, making my way to Jennie's foster house. I arrived at the building and stood outside waiting for her to come out. Just about a few minutes later, a stunning brunette departed from the depressing building, grinning as she locks her eyes on me.

"You fulfilled your promise, I see," She teases.

We walk side by side, gripping our own textbooks as we made our way to school. "Of course, I'm Kim Jisoo, I can make anything happen," I jokingly brag, while the other girl just rolls her eyes.

"I'll believe it when I see it."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Who knows?" She says as she quickens her pace. I roll my eyes and catch up to her, locking our arms with one another so that she won't try to run away again.

After we arrive at school, we're immediately greeted by a couple of familiar faces. There was Seulgi and Irene making out against the latter's locker but quickly pulled away upon noticing us. The girl beside me glared at Seulgi and crossed her arms.

"Seulgi-yah! You've become a pro without me huh?" She asks in a slightly angry and cute tone.

The single-lidded girl smiles and pulls Jennie in her embrace, "I missed you so much Jennie!"

Irene and I stared at each other and were obviously uncomfortable about the closeness between the two.

"Ahem!" Irene let out signalling Seulgi to get the off of her, in which the latter immediately responded by jumping off of Jennie. My eyes and Seulgi's meet as she gives me a slight nod, indicating her appreciation for taking care of her best friend. I smile back, allowing our past awkward interactions to diminish.

"Don't leave again ugly." Seulgi joked earning a laugh from Jennie.

"I won't. I promise," She said as she turned towards me.

Soon after, two other girls approach us—Rose and Lisa. As they were nearing our proximity, Lisa immediately turned the other direction upon seeing Jennie. But through Rose's strength, she managed to forcefully pull the blonde back and dragged her to our presence.

"Hi guys!" The cheerful girl greeted. Lisa didn't say anything and wore an annoyed look on her face which earned a nudge and a growl from her girlfriend.

The blonde groaned and plastered on a forced smile, "Hi guys!" She cheered, immediately rolling her eyes afterwards.

Rose shakes her head and moves past the incident. "So what were you guys talking about?" She asked.

"We're just talking about how Jennie shouldn't disappear again," Seulgi informed.

"YEAH UNNIE DONT DO THAT AGAIN! YOU ALMOST GAVE US HEART ATTACKS! Especially Jisoo," Rose disclosed, frightening Jennie as she spoke.

Jennie turned towards me as I smile awkwardly, while I immediately dart my eyes at Rose which earned a giggle from the girl.

"So guys. Are you signing up for the mid-year talent show?" Irene interrupted. Jennie and I nodded along with Rose.

"Lisa and I are doing a couple dance. It will be very hot!" She exclaimed as she gave her girlfriend a side hug, earning a forehead kiss from the latter.

"Ugh, I just realized we're surrounded by couples." I let out as I performed a gagging motion.

"Don't worry, you'll be in one soon," Seulgi joked which earned a roar of laughter from the other 5 girls. I become flushed at her statement, immediately covering my face as I try to cool it down.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing for the talent show?" Irene continued, reverting back to the conversation.

Jennie and I looked at each other, "Actually, I'm producing a song that Jennie, Lisa and Rose are going to perform," I respond, earning baffled expressions from Jennie and Lisa.

"YAH! I didn't agree to this!" Lisa exclaimed as she attempted to manhandle me. Fortunately, Rose was there to push her back and calm her down.

"Baby I already signed our names up!" The chipmunk said.

"Babe why would you do that?"

"Because I want us to perform together one last time before we leave high school; to carry on with the performance that was supposed to happen before everything else happened."

Things got awkward immediately as the couple began to bicker with one another.

"Guys were going to go to class now...." I mumble as I shift outside the circle, pulling Jennie with me. The couple ignored us, continuing to yell at each other as we made our escape. Irene and Seulgi followed afterwards, leaving the couple to deal with their argument.

We laughed after making our escape but was interrupted by a girl who blocked our path.
"Welcome back Jennie!" Another blonde with a bulging chest greeted, halting us in our footsteps. Jennie smiled and bowed.

"Hi Sana! Thanks!" The brunette thanked as she moves past her.

"We should go out for a drink some time," the other girl suggested in which Jennie responded by nodding.

My body boiled at the thought of the two getting drinks with one another. I could feel my blood heating up as my hands form into a fist.

"Who was that?" I asked gritting through my forced smile.

"Oh that's Sana, she's in my dance class. She stares at me way too much, it's kinda creepy"

I nod and calmed myself a bit more upon knowing that Jennie had no interest in her.

"Understood. Anyways, I'll see you later at lunch yeah?" I ask as I shift my body towards the hallway where my home room is at.

Jennie looked worried, "Meet me at my locker ok? Don't be any later than 11:30!" She demanded as I made my way down the hallway.

"Alright!" I yelled, smiling at her cuteness.

———

After the first bell rang, I saw Rose stomping her way to her desk beside me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Lisa's mad at me because I signed the three of us up for the talent show."

I shake my head at the blonde's stubbornness. This girl is literally willing to fight her girlfriend because she doesn't want to reconcile with Jennie? "I'll text her...slash talk to her, I promise."

"Thanks unnie...I hope they'll become best friends again, they were really happy with each other, laughing at their rap battles and stuff. I just want to see both of them happy again." The girl confessed.

"I'll be right on it!" I replied.

"Lisa-yah, I know you're angry but even Rose has moved past it.

I know unnie but I can't forgive Jennie for hurting us so badly. We were best friends, I trusted her and yet she did something like that...to us.

Lisa, I spoke to her about it. She said she had nothing to do with it, she didn't want to cause harm to both of you, she was just trying to mess with y'all because she missed being friends with you guys.

Whatever...

Look. I know I'm not supposed to tell you this because I have no right to, but Jennie is going through a lot right now.

Why does that matter to me?

Lisa, her uncle died...
(Seen 8:45am)

She's living in a foster home now. Hatred and anger are the last thing she needs right now. She needs you and your happiness. I know and even Rose knows that you too are so happy when you're with each other. So forgive her please.
(Seen 8:50am)"

I sigh at her lack of response and continued on with my studies. I'll just hope that a miracle happens for both of them.

A/N: Fairly happy if you ask me, I'll update soon!