Chapter 26

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

The awaited day soon drew nearer, it was finally the weekend that I had been waiting for. It's been only a few days since Jennie and I have started dating but it's been months since my undying love for her initiated. I guess I can use this reason to alleviate the stress and guilt I built for somewhat pressuring her into this whole  thing.

Regardless of my guilt, I was nervous. I've never been with a girl before so there's no denying that I'm scared and that I don't know what I'm doing. Scared is an understatement—various emotions zip through my body from fear to excitement to nervousness. But even through the mess that I am, one thing is for sure, I'm doing it because I love her.

It was 8:00 am, Jennie and I had decided to meet up with the girls at the beach house since we would be running errands as food suppliers of the group.

I rolled up to Jennie's foster building in my dad's black Audi RS7. He was a way for a business trip so my mom let me use his car in the meantime. I acknowledge it's an over-the-top entrance but it beats taking public transportation.

I waited for the girl to come out as I uneasily tap my fingers against the leather skin of the steering wheel. I pulled down the panel above me to reveal a mirror, I did some final touches with my hair and soon found a gorgeous girl walking down the steps of the building. When I say gorgeous, I mean an angel sent from heaven to wipe all existence of the human race with her radiating beauty.

When I say gorgeous, I mean an angel sent from heaven to wipe all existence of the human race with her radiating beauty     

 

I gaped at her as she made her way to my car, smiling as she tucked her hair behind her ear. I closed my mouth shut, immediately running out of the car to open her door. She blushed at my gesture and sat comfortably in the car seat. Her plaid summer dress accentuating the black leather skin of the seats.

As we rode to the supermarket, silence was to be heard. It was comfortable silence and silence with a reason—we were both nervous and didn't want to bring up the subject or any subject for that matter. So to ease the tension, I took her hand in mine, giving it a squeeze to indicate my eagerness. She looked over at me, presenting me a genuine smile and placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

After awhile, we finally made it to the supermarket. We locked arms as we walked in and agreed to split up to buy the products so we could leave the place faster.

I held onto her hand, "Don't get lost okay babe? Call me if you need me." I said before releasing my grip. She smiled and blew me a kiss before heading the opposite direction of the supermarket.

I ran down multiple aisles and quickly grabbed the necessary objects needed and told to bring for the party. While I walked down an aisle, I bumped into a tall man whom I haven't seen in quite awhile. After recollecting the scattered objects on the floor, I look up at him and was greeted with his beaming smile.

"Oh Jisoo-yah!" He cheered before wrapping his arms around me, "It's been so long!" He added as he pulled back.

I let out an awkward laugh, "Jaehyun-ah! How have you been doing?"

"Great actually, I've been working a lot more at my brothers cafe after school so I've practically disappeared from Yang Hyunsuk High." The tall brunet explained.

"Yah...I wondered where you were, it's like you just died off." I joked earning a chuckle from the boy.

"Well if you wanna catch up maybe we can get some drinks?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head.

My eyes shift from side to side, finding a way to reject his offer, "Well..." I began before being interrupted by a pair of arms sliding themselves around my waist. I look down at the arms and take a waft of the persons aromatic scent, immediately I knew who it was. The smaller girl peeked her head out from behind me and rested it on my shoulder.

She kissed my cheek and answered for me, "Sorry Jaehyun but this hot piece of is mine," she boasted as she playfully d my .

My face turns to a shade of pink at her embarrassing gesture. Of course it immediately made things awkward for the three of us so Jaehyun bowed and walked past us.

"Baby what was that for?" I asked, turning to face her. She wrapped my arms around her waist as she rested her own pair around my neck.

"Kim Jisoo is mine only, people should know that." She responded as she leaned in for a kiss.

I smiled knowing that this god-given beauty is mine.

"And I am yours, I'll make sure to make you know that."

She slightly tilted her head to the side, "Mmm how so?" She asked.

I lightly brushed my tongue against her ear, "Just wait and see later." I teased as I released my grip on her.

The younger girl stood there stunned as I made my way to the cashier. It took her awhile before she realized that I was already gathering the groceries to leave, so she ran up to follow me. I chuckled at her reaction, it's definitely going to be fun playing with her.

——
After about an hour of driving we finally made it to Lisa's parents beach house. I parked the car in front of the wooden structure and shook the sleeping beauty sat beside me. I smiled glancing at her tight grip on my right hand but otherwise continued to wake her from her slumber. She opened her right eye, adjusting to the bright light and stretched out her body. The brunette then turned to me and beamed her gummy smile.

"Good morning!" She exclaimed.

The corners of my mouth lifted, "Baby it's almost 12..." I remarked. "Now help me get the groceries out of the trunk," I said, pinching her soft cheeks.

After her eyes, her cheeks remain to be my favorite feature of hers. It just made her look so innocent and adorable, it was hard to resist. If she knew they were my favorite, she would use it to her every advantage to make me do anything she wants--it was my weakness.

"Babe are you going to help or keep staring at me?" She joked, snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Well if you weren't so beautiful then maybe I wouldn't have trouble focusing," I commented earning a light smack on the arm.

The thing about Jennie is when she's embarrassed she doesn't hide it or deny it, instead she'll punish you for making her embarrassed and right now I just earned a hand print on my arm for complimenting her.

I frowned at her and stuck out my bottom lip, "Baby that hurt!" I whined, rubbing my arm.

Her eyes glared at me, "Good." She said before getting out of the car and walking to the trunk.

I gasp at her insensitivity and ran up to follow her, "Wow, you're girlfriend is hurting and you won't even console her?" I asked as I clutched onto the handles of the heavy plastic bags.

"You deserve it," She rebuked, carrying in the fruit basket and watermelon. For a tiny girl, she was quite strong. If her arm muscles are that toned I can only imagine how ripped her stomach is.

We walked inside the modernized house, it was huge. It was a two-story house with a glass roof that welcomed the bright rays of sunlight. There was a wall of windows which allowed visitors to be presented with a stunning view of the clear sea water in the beach. The floors were tiled with cappuccino wooden flooring which emphasized the luminous white painted walls. For a house that was perfect for a huge party, it was surprisingly empty and quiet. I grabbed Jennie's hand and lead us to the kitchen. Of course being the shikshin Jennie was, she stormed straight to the refrigerator and rummaged through the food. As she did so, I analyzed the surroundings, there were bags and books laid out on the dining table but met no presence in the room, there were definitely people here.

"LISA! ROSIE!" I called out, no answer returned.

"Baby come," I said gesturing her towards me as we walked up to the second floor.

The second floor was just as beautiful as the first floor and just like the previous floor, there was a living room except it had an open balcony that could be unlocked by sliding doors. The balcony was spacious with cushioned tanning chairs lining up the glass fence that enclosed the platform. Jennie and I had our faces pressed against the glass window, trying to take a better look into the balcony. Behind the tanning chairs, there were two patio tables with umbrellas and a 4-burner gas grill placed in the middle. I knew Lisa was rich but not this rich, this house mus'vet cost millions to purchase.

Jennie and I laid back onto the white sectional sofa, trying to take in the overwhelming sensational weekend we brought ourselves to.

"If I ever go broke, I'll just marry Lisa," Jennie let out, receiving a frown from me which she immediately kissed away and laughed.

"Baby I'm kidding, I won't ever date that slenderman with fake hair," She joked.

I chuckled and pulled her to my side, resting my arm around her shoulder, "I wonder where they're at though..."

The young girl looked up at me, "Maybe they're at the beach?" She suggested.

"That means we're alone?"

Jennie's pale cheeks altered to a shade of pink, her rosiness quite evident through her expression. For the first time she was embarrassed, she didn't hit me because this time she really was bewildered.

"Huh?" She attempted to change the subject.

I leaned in closer to her ear, which caused her to shift back in her seat.

I pulled her back and laid my lips on her soft cheeks, "Baby, I don't want to force you if you don't want to, I'll forever wait for you."

It took her quite some time to ponder on her decisions and after doing so she shook her head, pulling my chin towards her. I smiled into the kiss, feeling accomplished and excited for what was to come.

She pushed me back onto the couch, straddling me between her legs as she continued to keep up with my pace. Things immediately became heated in the room, her silky skin burning at the slightest touch but I didn't mind it, her blood boiled with passion and mine did too.

She slipped off my jacket as I sat up to hold her legs tighter onto my waist, carrying her as we made our way into an empty room of the house. I pushed her down onto the bed, only for her to end up groaning in pain.

We broke our kiss and stood back up to discover the source of her pain--it was two bodies underneath a huge blanket, sleeping as they embraced each other.

"No wonder it was so silent," I commented.

"Probably would've been louder if we were here earlier," Jennie joked.

I laughed and walked up beside them, throwing myself on the sleeping bodies.

"LISA! ROSIE! Wake up!" I yelled, rolling all over the covered figures under the blanket.

After a few rolls, I receive a couple of groaning and shoving by the two which caused me to roll off the bed, making Jennie burst out in laughter.

I laughed with her as I engulfed her in my embrace, watching the couple scramble to their feet as they attempt to find pieces of clothing.

"Get out of the room!"

A/N: Wow, it's been a week since I've updated. Geezus, procrastination and lack of motivation surely affects a person severely. But anyways yes updates woo! And I'm sorry but I've just given a sneak peek of the ...not really, but definitely next chapter.