Chapter 22

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

After our little meeting with her mother, we ran back to my apartment to hastily get ready for school. Was it a good idea to go to a graveyard at 4 in the morning? No. Was it worth it? To see the beautiful girl's smile? Yes, every second of it.

We huffed and puffed each minute we came closer to the building. I turned around to glance at the younger girl, she smiled through the hair that her face, holding on tightly to my hand as we sprinted across the markets. I was delighted to see that she's moved on from a depressing chapter of her life, now she won't have to be by herself, hurting and crying--dealing with all of her problems by herself. I'm here with her now.

As we ran into my apartment, we were instantaneously greeted by my mother pacing around the kitchen as she clutched her cellphone against her ear; she looked anxious and that worried me. After a few moments of pacing, she finally recognized us and ran up to us, engulfing us in her embrace. As she backed off, she flung her arm and hit my tricep, frowning as she did so. I wince in pain as I began to rub the stinging sensation on my arm, as if it would go away. Jennie pouts seeing me in pain but she knows that she can't do anything in this situation but just stare at me with guilt in her eyes. I smile at her trying to reassure her that I was fine.

"Mom! What was that for?" I asked as I turned towards my mother. The latter stood in front of us, her arms crossed with a scowl on her face.

She didn't say anything for a few seconds, letting Jennie and I take in the amount of anger she withheld from us. "Where were you two? I was so worried!" She yelled.

"Mom...we...we just went out for a run. We're fine mom!" I consoled as I grasp onto her arm, trying to kiss up to her. Her expression calmed after hearing my explanation. "Now mom, we have to go get ready for school or else we'll be late. You don't want us to be late, right?" I said irresistibly.

She didn't say anything and just shooed us away, allowing me and Jennie to head into my room. I threw her uniform at her as we both began to strip down our clothing. At the moment, I didn't mind taking my clothes off in front of the other girl as she was doing the same thing, except I wasn't watching unlike her.

The younger brunette sat on the bed as she pulled up her white knee socks. She smirked at me as I fixed my tie in front of my reflection.

"You're really hot unnie!" She complimented, giving me a thumbs up.

I tried to dismiss her statement, but sadly my face gave away my true thoughts as it altered to a tint of pink, causing the other girl to fall into a fit of giggles.

"Shut up...." I playfully remarked. "Let's just go to school." I say as I grab her arm and drag her out of my apartment.

-----

Once we arrived at school, immediately, Jennie and I parted ways as we headed to our own classes. After fast walking to my homeroom--which I entered 1 minute late--I head over to the back corner where Rose was gazing at me with a gummy smile. In all honesty, I was fairly uncomfortable by the amount of attention she was giving me. I mean, doesn't she have a girlfriend to stare at?

I pulled out the chair beside her and sat in it. "Why are you so happy?" I asked as I set the books down on my table. She didn't answer me and just continued to fix her gaze at me. I tried to dismiss her adamant glare but it was too intense and obvious, it kind of weirded me out.

I turn towards the admiring girl, "What?" I asked in a monotone.

"Nothing..." She replied, continuing to smile.

"Rose...stop it, you're creeping me out. What is it?" I urged.

She grasped onto my arm and squeezed it, squealing as she did so which earned various stares from our fellow classmates and the teacher. I bowed to all of them and nudged Rose to do the same.

"Why are you squealing?" I gritted through my teeth.

"I'm so happy for you unnie!" She whispered as she lightly smacked my arm.

I faced her and raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" I asked.

She leaned closer to me, "I overheard Ms. Son talking to Ms. Park and she said that she caught you and Jennie doing things in the closet."

My eyes widen at her sentence and immediately bring a hand up to . I look around the classroom to confirm that no one was staring at us.

"Chaeyoung...you better not tell anyone about that or I will kill you." I threatened, biting hard on my teeth as I forced a smile.

Rose nodded and smirked, "I knew you liked her unnie!" She whispered as she giggled to herself.

I shook my head, "I don't like her Chaeyoung." I declared. I don't know why I was lying about my own feelings to Rose when I was the one who got her and Lisa together to begin with. Out of all the people in this world, she and Lisa should be the first people I tell.

"Unnie, you can tell me you know." She soothed as she finally turned her attention to her work.

"I don't need to because I don't Rosie."

The girl didn't respond and remained quiet as she began to illustrate musical notes in her notebook. Of course I felt guilty about getting somewhat angry at her for bringing up that incident between Jennie and I but I just feel a sense of responsibility to make sure that Jennie doesn't get hurt, embarrassed or uncomfortable in general. I felt apologetic towards the excited girl but not as much as I was concerned  for Jennie's safety.

----

After our class had ended, Rose got up silently and began to walk out of the door. That is before I pulled her back down to sit with me. She looked annoyed and displeased to be talking with me.

I rested my hand on her arm, "Look Rosie, I'm sorry for my mini outburst, I'm just not yet ready to come out like that you know?" I explained as I tried to ease her anger.

She turned towards me and shrugged, "I understand unnie but it's not something to be ashamed about."

I nodded and opened my arms towards her, gesturing for a hug. She grinned and accepted my embrace. We then got up and headed out the door before being held back by Rose's arm. She rested her arm on the door frame, preventing me to move any further. My eyebrows furrow at her actions, the redhead looked at me and then darted her eyes in another direction.

"What?" I ask as I shook my head. She rolled her eyes and pushed my cheek to my right. It was Jennie, she was being imprisoned between someone's arms-- a guy's arm.

"If you really don't like her then you wouldn't mind it right?" Chaeyoung joked. My nails begin to dig into the palms of my hands as smoke is emitted from my nostrils. Rose stops giggling to herself once she sees my infuriated state. She holds me in her arms and pushes me back into the classroom.

"Unnie! Calm down..." She consoled as she held my shoulders.

"Chaeyoung if you knew what she's been through you wouldn't be calm right now." I refuted as I begin to pace up and down the classroom.

"I-I know unnie but you've got to calm down, he's probably nothing to her," She quipped. I wasn't having any of her jokes. I just couldn't believe that she would even go near a guy after confessing about what her uncle did to her.

"I'm okay Rosie, it's her life she gets to do what she wants." I persuaded as we both walked out of the classroom, opposite of the direction that Jennie stood at.

Rose wraps her arm around my shoulder in effort to lighten my mood as we head down the hall.

----

It was after school, I avoided the brunette and opted to spend the rest of the day with Rose and Lisa. However, today--like always-- Lisa had to go to dance practice since they were learning new choreo, or she was teaching new choreo, which meant I was left alone with Rose to work on our mid-year talent show project.

I took out my laptop, connecting my drum pad to it. I opened up my beat-making software and began my prodigious works. Rose hummed along to the beats I was producing and created a melody of her own. Although I did promise Jennie that she had to write the lyrics, seeing that she is nowhere to be found leaves me to do it myself, along with Rose's help of course.

"So what kind of lyrics do you want to say unnie?" The chipmunk inquired as she wrote notes on her music journal.

I sighed recalling the memory of the brunette between that guy's arms. It made me angry but I had no reason or right to be angry.

"Unnie?" Rose repeated as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Mmm?" I hummed.

"Why are you so out of it lately?"

I shake my head and revert my focus back to the song we were producing.

"You're still thinking about it aren't you?" She asked, smirking.

I glared at her before tapping numerous keys on the keyboard of my laptop.

She grinned, "I'll take that as a yes."

"Shut up..."

The girl laughed but then brings a hand up to like a lightbulb sprung in her head. "UNNIE!" She yelled as she grabbed my arm and shook me.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung! This equipment is expensive!" I screamed gripping firmly on the drum pad.

"Sorry unnie!" She giggled. "I know what we should write about!"

"What?" I apathetically inquired.

"We're going to confess to Jennie!" She exclaimed, earning another glare from me.

"Rose, we talked about this...do NOT do anything."

"I'm not doing anything, we're just performing unnie," She shrugged, crossing her legs over the other.

We continued our jamming session in silence—the girl continuing to write a bunch of unfinished sentences on her music book as I try to complete the rhythm of the song.

As we constructed the chorus of its song, Rose began to hum and recite some lyrics.

If you really...really love me, malhaejwo (tell me)

My eyes bulge upon realizing what kind of lyrics she was writing. "Park Chaeyoung!" I yelled.

The other girl stared at me but then returned to finishing the rest of her lyrics. "Unnie...this is not for you, I'm using your situation as inspiration okay?" She reassured.

Although I didn't like her intentions of creating the lyrics, I've got to admit, it went well with the rhythm of the song.

"If I finish this, you have to record the demo. Okay unnie?" She requested.

I frown at her request. "Why me? You have a much better voice than I do." I stated, unintentionally complimenting her.

She smiled and smacked my arm playfully, "Awe, thanks unnie!" She exclaimed. "I would love to but I've recently caught a sore throat since I've been practicing for our vocal project. So please do it for me!" She pleaded, holding onto my forearm.

I groaned, "Why?! How about Lisa?"

The red head dropped her pen and notebook, intensely gazing at me. "Unnie my baby is an amazing dancer, has a hot ing body and makes everyone fall to their knees with one look but she can't sing for ." She playfully insulted her own girlfriend.

"Rude..." I mumbled.

"I love my baby but you have to do it, I've heard you sing, it sounds so sweet, it would go so well with the song." The girl gushed.

I was highly aware about her sugar-coating act but it did persuade me regardless. If this is what's gonna make her hop off my about Jennie then I'll comply.

"Okay," I answered, earning squeals from the joyful girl.

After an hour, Rose and I managed to wrap up the song. She taught me the melody and demanded that I record the demo after doing so. The lyrics, they weren't bad at all, I was in awe about her songwriting skills and her ability to capture an emotion and convey it into words. It made me less reluctant to record it as the words slipped off my tongue perfectly, relieving me of the stress that was buried in my chest.

"Good Job unnie!" She cheered as she gave me a high five after finishing the final recordings.

I slid the headphones off my ears and smiled, "It does sound nice, It actually made me feel better."

Rose smiled, "I'm glad that you're better."

After pondering about the lyrics, I really felt familiar to the words and as I sang it, everything made so much more sense to me.

"I think I really do love her..."

A/N: I'm sorry for the crappy writing, I'm just excited cause I've practically finished the second half and I just wanna get right to it yenno.

"Her ability to capture an emotion and convey it into words." -> Lyrics of BP's Really: "Haha. Heehee. Hoho"

And no, Lisa is an amazing singer, it's a story. Please don't take it to heart 😂😂😂😂