Chapter 25

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

"I love you Jennie Kim," she let out, sending butterflies to my stomach. I smiled at the sweet sentence and pecked her lips as we rolled around in the grass.

Everything is too perfect, how did it get to this?

——
I crept up behind a stone pillar that held up the roofs of the open schoolyard. I saw the girl who patiently waited for me sitting underneath an oak tree, fidgeting with her fingers as she tapped her feet anxiously.

"Jisoo..." I mumbled, feeling pity for the girl.

I didn't deserve her, she deserved better than me. I can't be with her because she's too perfect, I'd only bring her down. Is it wrong to be scared of what may become? Even if we date each other, it wouldn't be long until she leaves me— just like everyone leaves me. All the people I've loved and cared for have disappeared from my life, if I was selfish and love her, eventually she won't be in my life.

I sighed, blinking away the water that formed in my eyes. I took one last glance at her before continuing to walk past the schoolyard.

"Jennie..." A honey vocal called out.

I twisted my body towards the voice and was met with a familiar red head.

She walked up to me and grabbed onto my wrist, "Jennie, I know it's not my business but I know what you're about to do is wrong; I know what you're going to do is what you'll regret the most," Rose advised.

Somewhere in my heart I agreed with her and neither did I want to leave the wretched girl. But if I stayed with her it'll only hurt me the most in the end.

I shook my head, refusing to meet the girl's eye, "You don't understand Rose..."

"But I do!" She interrupted, "You're scared, I know you're scared. Everyone in your life has left you and you're scared that she'll leave you too. But if you just give it a chance then maybe you'll see that there was no reason to be scared."

The same tears began to form in the corner of my eyes, "Chaeyoung, I don't wanna get hurt anymore," I confessed as my nails began to form indents into my palms.

"Unnie, I'll be here...Don't worry." She consoled as she pulled me into her arms, "So listen to your heart because I know you feel the same way as she does."

I pulled away from her embrace and wiped away my tears.

"Thanks Rosie," I sniffled before walking away towards the agitated girl.

——
"You're so pretty," Jisoo complimented as she cupped my cheek with her soft hands.

I grinned at her flattering statement and held her hand in mine. I leaned my head against the locker to keep myself from falling to the ground because the beauty that is presented before me would make anyone's knees go weak.

I let out a sigh of relief having finally dealt with my feelings. It was time now to be happy.

We didn't say anything to one another but just gazed at each other's eyes. Neither of us really needed to talk because we already knew what the other needed to say. I guess when you spend enough time with a person you gain telepathic abilities. In all honesty, I could just stare at her face for a whole day and I wouldn't get tired of it. There was just something about her eyes that distracted me from the adversities of life; it made feel so tranquil by the way she stared at me, making me feel as if I was released from the depths of hell. Is this what love feels like?

The girl smiled before pecking my lips out of my trance.

"Get a room!" A familiar sweet voice yelled as she made her way towards us.

It was Rose holding Lisa by her waist as they walked up beside Jisoo and I. They were grinning like little children who just pulled a mischievous act. I could already feel the bombarding teasing that was to come about and just as I expected they began with their rapid fire pestering.

"So who's on top?" Lisa began as she squeezed her girlfriend's shoulder, sending the latter into fits of giggles.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and refused to answer.

"When will you guys have ?" Rose added, earning a high-five from Lisa.

I sighed out of annoyance and pulled Jisoo out of their presence.

"Guys we were just kidding!" Lisa called out as the couple followed behind us.

Jisoo and I laughed as we quickened our pace out of the hallway and into the females bathroom to lose sight of the bothersome couple.

She pushed me against the wall as she closed the door behind us.

This was probably one of my favourite things to do in school now that we were dating—leaving class randomly to have our occasional make out sessions. Of course things did get heated but we both chose to do things slow, I just couldn't help but get my hands all over her when she tempted me with her passionate kisses.

She smiled into my lips as she pulled me closer to her voluptuous body, her hands roaming against my back. As we began our make out, I pushed her into one of the stalls and locked the door, sitting on her lap as I entangle my fingers into her silky hair.

This wasn't the first time we've done this and as we continued things get more and more rougher. It's gonna be hard to resist ripping her clothes apart.

She trailed her kisses down my neck and d my which I admit aroused me. At these kind of points, we really needed to stop or else we'll be half in a females bathroom stall.

I giggled at her neck kisses which tickled me every time she on it.

"Okay baby, we need to stop," I said producing a pout on the girl's face.

She smirked and winked before continuing with her light pecks and kisses.

"Baby we said we'd take things slow," I reminded, holding her cheeks in my hands.

She frowned at me with her adorable eyes, "Fine," she grumbled.

"But you know, this weekend Lisa told me that Rose and her are going away to her dad's beach house and that we're welcome to join them," Jisoo disclosed.

My eyes narrow at her words, "What are you trying to say Kim Jisoo?" I asked.

She avoided my eyes, "I'm just saying you know, maybe we could go with them..."

"And..."

Jisoo sighed and stared at me with a compelling look on her face, "Baby I can't wait, I've been waiting too long," She finally confessed.

I chuckled at her impatience and nodded, "You're an exception that I'm willing to do anything for." I said before kissing her heart-shaped lips.

"You're cute..." She said, grinning.

"Shut up," I interjected.

A/N: I'm not good at writing and it's embarrassing but there's always a first time for everything. Also warning next chapter I guess...maybe who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️