Chapter 23

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

"I think I love her," I blurted.

The redheaded girl smirked at me and then continued to look down in her notebook. "She finally confessed!" she giggled, earning a sigh and a scowl from me.

I had no reason to complain or deny it because it was the truth. It was the first time in the months of knowing the girl that I was able to finally consciously admit my true feelings; I loved her. Yes I've mentioned that I loved the girl before, except this time it was different, it wasn't just a crush there was something else.

Rose shut her notebook closed, "Great unnie how are you gonna confess?" She inquired as she stared intently at me.

My eyes bulge at her statement not knowing what to say. Confess? Yes I finally admit that I love the girl but there's no way I'm about to dig myself in a pit of embarrassment.

I let out an awkward laugh, and shake my head, "I don't think that's gonna happen Chaeyoung." I disappointedly remarked.

"And why not?"

I stop fidgeting with the keys on my laptop and return her gaze, "Cause Chaeyoung, didn't you see what happened earlier? I am nowhere near the level of Kim Jennie. Her exes? They were all people with a high reputation, I'm nothing close to that." I sighed.

Rose rolls her eyes and exhales a fatigue breath, somewhat annoyed. "Unnie, I've seen you and Jennie and how you guys interact. She's gay as and you already won her heart. So stop being a and confess."

My eyebrows raise at her remark, ", you were a when it came to confessing to Lisa." I refuted earning a laugh from the other girl.

"It's a different story okay. I didn't even know whether Lisa was playing with me or if she really liked me. But I can tell that you two really like each other, you guys are just too oblivious to notice it."

I frown at her, "I'm not oblivious!"

Rose turns her eyes the other way, "Sure. Anyways, tomorrow, we will have our first practice with the four of us so you will have to teach Jennie the song while Lisa and I have to practice our couple dance."

"You're leaving me alone with her?" I panicked.

Rose chuckled at my reaction before packing up her belongings, "It's fine, it'll be only for a few hours until Lisa and I perfect our choreo. We promise we'll be there!"

I shake my head, "You better be."

Rose grabs her belongings as she clutches her backpack in her hand. "Ok unnie I have to go and meet Lisa now. Good luck!" She cheered before skipping off the courtyard.

Before I left, I finished some last minute touches on the project before finalizing it. The sun began to set on me which meant that I had to go home soon or else I would die.

——

I walked around the school to search for a certain girl, but to my suspicion she was nowhere to be found. I take out my phone and began to text the girl.

"Jennie...where are you?" (Sent)

About 5 minutes pass, the girl does not reply, making me worry even more, therefore I called her.

"Sorry the person you are trying to call is unavai—"

My heart becomes anxious at the sudden silence and disappearance of the brunette. I called her again and this time she answered but didn't speak.

"Hello Jennie?" I called out not being responded to.

I hear murmurs in the background, loud enough to comprehend.

"S—stop please, don't touch me," the familiar female voice begged.

"Jennie? Where are you?!" I shout through the phone.

I hear whimpers being emitted as silence falls in the conversation. "Jennie!"

*dial tone*

I run around the school searching for anybody that was nearby. She couldn't have gotten far, there's no way she would've left me. She has to be here!

I frantically jog around the premises of the school and hear a muffled noise coming from the back alley of the building. I peeked my head to the side, gripping onto the red brick cement enclosing the alley.

Two students were in the alley, one was being pinned against the wall while the other locked them down.

"Stop resisting," a teenage boy grunted as he began to his pants. A high pitched whimper emitted from his statement only allowing me to identify whose it was.

I crept out of my hiding spot and grabbed a nearby plank on the floor, then resting my belongings behind the garbage can I hid at and slowly ran up to the boy. Unfortunately it was too late for him to notice me as I swung the wooden board against his head allowing him to bleed intensely. He laid there unconscious in the isolated alley partially as I took Jennie's hand in mine and escaped the area.

We ran as far as we could get and ended up panting in the middle of a park. I rest my hands on my knees allowing myself to catch my breath. I didn't even want to look at the other girl, it was too exasperating to even dare asking why she was with that boy.

I looked at the other girl, rolling my eyes as I lean my wore out body against a nearby tree. She was hesitant to follow me but remained silent as she sat herself beside me. There was a moment of quietness before the young girl began to explain herself.

"L-look, I didn't know that was gonna happen," she began, fidgeting with her fingers as she justified.

I scoff at her explanation.

Why would she even follow him? Why would she even go near another boy? Hasn't she learned from her lesson? Just why? Multiple questions arose in my thoughts as I try to ease my tensed state.

"I just needed affection or attention from someone I guess..." she excused as she turned her doe eyes towards me.

I frown at her sentence, "I give you so much attention what else do you need?" I yell causing her to slightly shift backwards.

I pull her back, bringing her closer to me and analyzed her scared, fragile eyes. The last thing I wanted from this girl is for her to fear me, to hate me; I just needed her as much as she needed me.

I rest my hand on her cheek and pull her head towards me, smashing our lips with one another as I grip tighter onto her uniform. I feel a trickle of water run down her face and open to see that she was crying—again. Except this time it wasn't tears of sadness, it was tears of joy. I pull back and rest my lips on her forehead before pulling her into my embrace.

"You don't need anyone else but me," I mumble into her hair.

"I love you," She uttered.

A/N: Sorry yalls, I've been having the biggest writers block ever 😭😭😭😭 So please bear with my intolerable excuse of a chapter.