Chapter 20

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

"I love you..." I thought aloud.

Jennie slowly turned her head towards me with a surprised look written on her face. Upon realizing what I had just said, I widen my eyes and opened my mouth to explain.

"N-no that's—" I began.

"I love you too unnie," She interrupted, smirking as she finished her love letter.

I grumble at the embarrassing situation I just put myself in. I cursed myself, whispering so that the younger brunette wouldn't hear. Jisoo-yah! Why did you say that?! Idiot. I sigh at my stupidity for revealing my true feelings to her, now our relationship will change and maybe she'll distance herself from me a bit more. Stupid! Stupid!

As I cursed myself in my thoughts I feel a soft peck on my cheek. Jennie was leaning over, resting her head on my shoulder as she laid a hand on top of mine.

"Don't be embarrassed unnie, I actually love you a lot. I'm glad that you said it first or else I probably would have never said it to begin with." She explained as she caressed the palm of my hand with her index finger. I don't say anything and just nod, understanding what she had meant. 

She got up from the bench and slung her backpack behind her. She held out her hand to me and smiled.

"Let's go unnie, we've got some matchmaking to do."

I grin at her statement, feeling relieved for reassuring me about her thoughts. But what did she mean by it though? Does she love me as a friend or more than a friend?

I grab her hand, pulling myself up while using her as a support. We walk arm in arm as we head to our teachers classrooms. We first made it to Jennie's vocal teacher's classroom, Mr. Lee. As we drew nearer to the classroom we peaked our head on the side of the doorframe, making sure that no one was present in the room. Fortunately, there was no one and we were able to sneakily place the love letter Jennie created on his table. We then continued towards the other direction and tiptoed our way to my dance teacher's classroom, Ms. Son. Although we were able to safely arrive at her classroom, Jennie and I overheard a female voice drawing closer to the classroom. Upon hearing the sweet giggle, I threw my love letter on her desk and pushed Jennie inside of an empty closet at the corner of the room. As we closed the closet door behind us, we hear the voice immediately silencing themselves and the click-clacking of heels grow louder and louder. From my assumptions, she was in front of the closet door and was about to pull it open, until a voice called out from her phone which diverted her attention. I silently sigh after feeling relieved about the two of us not getting caught. I felt so relieved that I failed to notice the close proximity of our bodies as they rubbed against each other. At each breath that I took she returned a waft of air to touch my cheek. At each movement I made, she gripped tighter securing me in my place. It was dark in the closet but I was well aware of what position we were in. Since there was a block of wood that was built on the floor of the closet, I was able to sit myself down in comfort while the other girl—well, she had to kneel on my lap as her chest suffocates my face. I definitely didn't mind it but I did feel her discomfort through the amount of shifting and wiggling she performed, so I pulled her closer. But as I pulled her closer, I immediately regret pursuing my action. As I pulled her closer, she got caught off guard and lost her balance, so reflexively she slammed her arm on the wooden board behind me to catch herself.

BAM! The noise echoed in the closet and I begin to bite my lip and scrunch my face upon knowing the consequences to follow afterwards. About 10 seconds after the incident, a thin light makes its way into the closet and just as I expected, it was Ms. Son that caught us in our act. Upon seeing two females on top of each other, the teacher yanked both the doors open, revealing the identities of the students. I turned my head the other way after seeing her bewildered expression; who wouldn't be surprised, it ing looked like Jennie and I were about to have .

Jennie giggled after letting all of us absorb the situation, making it even more awkward to talk about it.

"Come out of the closet right now!" She demanded, pointing to the ground beside her.

Jennie begins to hop off of my lap, letting her legs reach the ground, "But I was already out of the closet." She mumbles as she moved beside the teacher and I following after.

"What were you two doing in there?" She asked, her arms crossed as she pushed all her weight on one leg.

Jennie looked at me, signalling me to answer but I shook my head, insisting for her to answer. "Naeun-ssi, can I call you that?" Jennie asked, receiving a death glare from the enraged woman.

"It was just a joke Ms.Son, but ummm...see Jisoo and I well we wanted to study more about you so that we could set you up with Mr. Lee." The brunette confessed, surprising the teacher.

"Taemin-ssi?" She asked, her face altering to a shade of pink.

Jennie and I nodded, holding back the smiles after verifying her feelings for the other teacher. She remained calm for a second—probably drifting into thought about the man—but immediately frowned after reverting her attention back at us.

"Look...my love life is none of your business!" She exclaimed.

"Ms. Son, we just want to see you happy. We know you like him a lot and we just wanna help," Jennie disclosed, holding on to the teacher's arm.

"That's very sweet of you two but sadly I don't think Mr. Lee would return the feelings." The female confessed as she sat on one of the desks behind her.

"Ms. Lee we see it. Don't worry we will bring you two before the school year ends. It will be our senior presents for you." I persuaded.

The teacher pondered on the offer for a few minutes before nodding her head, allowing us to continue with our plan.

"If somehow you guys hurt me in the process, I'll make sure that you won't be graduating for the next few years." She threatened as she led us out of the classroom.

Jennie and I nodded and smiled as we proceeded to be ushered out. "We won't let you down Ms. Son!"

——
After our meeting with my teacher, we felt accomplished and carried on with the rest of our plans for the day. We went to my house as I promised that we would have a movie-marathon, I even invited her to sleepover at to my surprise, she accepted.

As we made it into my room, I quickly threw her a change of clothes—the same clothes which she used in her last "sleepover." I locked myself inside the washroom and changed into comfortable clothes—a white tank top paired with grey sweatpants. I tied my hair up and walked into the room being greeted by a beautiful brunette on top of the bed, sitting on her legs as she waited for me.

"Well then... don't you change quickly?" I ask as I grab the remote on my bed side table and sat beside her.

"Not that hard when you don't need pants to sleep," she calmly replied. My eyes pop out of my head after hearing her statement.

"Y-y-you're not wearing pants?"

Jennie smirked and slowly lifted her shirt. I immediately turn away and bring a hand beside my face to restrict my vision. The girl bursts out in laughter and pulls my hand down as she exposed her legs to me...she was wearing shorts.

"I'm kidding dummy! But you gotta admit...you definitely wanted to see me in my huh?"

I shake my head and refused to reply but instead crawled over to the DVD player to insert the movie.

"Don't worry...maybe one day you'll see me even without ...who knows?" She shrugs as she begins to play on her phone.

I ignore her once again. "Anyways...let's watch Moana!" I exclaim as I press play on the remote and jumped on the bed beside Jennie.

At the beginning of the movie, Jennie and I sat beside one another, a significant space separating us and our territories; we weren't too far from each other neither were we too close. Although there was a gap between us, somehow as we watched the movie our bodies inched closer like magnets attracting one another.

"That's how far I'll go!" The brunette sang along as she snuggled in my side, grabbing my arm to wrap around her petite body. Eventually as we neared the end of the movie, the young girl slid her arm underneath my torso, taking me into her full embrace. She rested her head on my chest and let out small giggles as she continued to watch the movie. I was well aware of all of her movements but was unable to respond to them in a composed manner. Every time that she would unconsciously rub my stomach I churned at her touch, whenever she shifted her head inside the crook of my neck, it would send tingles around my body and the closeness of our bodies, it warmed my blood as my pulse began to rapidly beat. 

"Unnie...Is it fine if I fall asleep?" She asked as she rested her chin on my chest, her enchanting stare sent blood rushing to my cheeks. 

I stare at her gorgeous brown eyes before I respond, "Y-y-yeah sure go ahead." I permitted as she laid her head back down on my chest. She doesn't say anything for a few seconds, allowing me to presume that she had already fallen asleep. 

But she wasn't. "Unnie...Why is your heart beating so fast and so hard?" She asked as she kept her attention towards the tv. This girl...YOU KNOW WHY IT'S BEATING FAST! WHY ARE YOU SO OBLIVIOUS!? 

"I-I'm fine...i-it's just really hot in here," I lied. My statement caused the girl to sit upright and began to pat my face. 

"Unnie? Are you having a fever?" She asked as she touches me all around my body. 

"N-no, i'm okay!" I respond, pulling her back down. Our faces were only millimeters apart and our breaths softly landing on each other's lips. I glanced down at and gulped down my nervousness. "I'm fine," I repeated as I slowly push her off of me and got up to grab a glass of water from the kitchen. 

"Kim Jisoo...get yourself together! This is not the right time!" I scolded myself as I drank the cold glass of water. 

When I made my way back into the room, the young girl had already fallen asleep. How long was I gone? I smiled upon seeing her unconscious state--her legs were bent in a 45 degree angle as her arms laid beside her head. I got into bed with her, sliding my arm underneath her head and pulling her close to my torso allowing me to wrap our legs with each other. I turned the TV off with the remote and closed the lights on my bedside lamp. I made sure that the brunette wasn't suffocating, giving her room to properly breathe as she slept. I couldn't sleep knowing that the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on was currently asleep inside my own arms; I couldn't help but just stare at her tranquil and beautiful state.

It was hours after I finally fell asleep myself when I heard mumbling voices--a female voice. I woke up to feel wetness being absorbed by my skin. It was Jennie, she was sweating profusely as she frowned and fidgeted in her sleep. 

"D-d-don't please!" She begged. "Stop! Go away!" She pleaded. Eventually, I felt a drop of liquid run down my arm as she fell into silence. 

I sat upright and pulled the girl up with me. "Jennie? Wake up!" I yelled as I shook her insensate body.  She opened her eyes to release a gush of water running down her face as she sobbed loudly into my shoulder. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held onto me tightly. 

"Don't leave me please!" She begged as she continued to cry. 

"I'll never leave you...I promise!" I reassured as I rubbed her back to console her.

Never.

A/N: You'll probably notice that I'll do longer chapters on the weekends since I'm really busy and don't have enough time to release a full chapter per day on the weekend. It's ironic cause it's the weekend and I should have time but no, life doesn't work for me that way. Anyways, we're nearing the half point of the story!!! Yes sorry, this will most likely be 50 chapters at most because I'm plotting a new Jensoo story hehehehehe. It's weird cause like I already know how I'm going to end this story but I still can't write the remaining chapters. But yes, new Jensoo story probably coming by August or September, depending on when I end this story. Sorry for the long note