Chapter 4

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Hello yall! If you liking the story so far, feel free to suggest any chapter ideas!!

"That's all for today class! Welcome back and congratulations for completing your first day back from summer! I'll see you all tomorrow!" The professor at the front of the room said,

The class president stood up, "Bow!" and as commanded, everyone followed, "Thank you professor-nim!" The class said in unison.

RING!!!! The last bell rang, signalling the end of the day. 

I along with the rest of the students, packed my books into my baby pink backpack and hastened towards the door, fighting the crowd attempting to push me back to my origin. Aish! Why can't they make these hallways wider!? I fought my way through the crowd, receiving multiple pushes to the back as I made my way to the exit, but felt great relief once I stepped onto the concrete stones outside of the school. I took some time to reassemble my appearance and my mentality; tucking in my shirt and brushing my hair. Unfortunately, Lisa is unable to walk me home due to her after school dance practices—the one she coaches ever since she came to this school— however she did promise to show me around the town tomorrow so that I could familiarize myself with it. With that in mind, I plugged in my headphones and began my walk.

(Nothing Even Matters - Lauryn Hill)
Now the skies could fall
Not even if my boss should call
The world it seems so very small
Cause nothin even matters, at all

I continued my walk, kicking the pebbles that went my way. I watched as other students run down the streets hand in hand to the nearest markets and it made me realize that I yearned for that company. I did say that I didn't mind being alone, but sometimes if you fall too deep into your own thoughts it gets really dark and suffocating. I liked to talk to others but I felt that I annoyed them upon hearing their responses; apathy, arrogance or uninterested as a whole. That's why it was easier being by myself, with my books, my bed and my studies. Occasionally, I did hang out with some people, that being my cousins or friends whom I only saw for one class and never again. I didn't understand acquaintances, like why would you befriend someone only to limit your closeness with one another? Maybe I'll find someone here.

I clouded my mind with various thoughts, staring at the ground as I did so. Eventually, I found my feet in front of another pair that belonged to someone else. I looked up to see the same brown-haired girl that wandered in my thoughts, facing me and consequently halting me in my footsteps. She tilted her head and radiated a gummy smile complimented with her curved eyes. She was alone by herself—for once, and actually looked somewhat innocent by being so.

"Why are you so gloomy new girl?" The brunette inquired.

I plastered a smile convincing enough to hide my dark emotions, "I'm not...I'm just thinking," I let out.

Her eyebrows furrowed, drawing closer to one another, "Thinking about what?" She asked.

I looked at the ground searching for answers, "Yenno, stuff..." My unintelligent self answered.

The girl laughed at my response, "Seems like you need to let loose of those thoughts and do something much more fun!" She suggested.

"Fun? Like what?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, I'll just show you!" She said as she grabbed my wrist and ran down the sidewalk. I clenched my right hand onto my backpack in attempts of keeping it close to my body as we kept on running. Where is this girl taking me? I don't know but it's fine as long as I'm with her. A smile slowly crept on my face upon realizing that I will be spending time with her. Jennie glanced at me as her hair breezed past her face, smiling and laughing at her devious plans that will take place.

We stopped running as a beautiful scenery arose in vision. We were confined by tall buildings rising into the clouds. Billboards were plastered on the faces of these buildings, emphasizing the extraordinary visuals of the most famous celebrities in the nation. In front of us, I stared at Kim Taeyeon, reminding me that Ms. Hwang was going to wed her. I smiled at the thought of two girls getting married to one another.

"The lights must be so beautiful at night," I exclaimed.

Jennie nodded but remained silent, allowing me to absorb the profound beauty that stood in front of me, and I wasn't only talking about the scenery. I glanced over at her who reflected the same expression I had. It seems that even when she has lived here for majority of her life, this scenery never fails to inspire her with awe. It was cute. I joined her as we stood there silently beside one another, not too far and not too close.

"It's cool right?" She asked.

"Definitely!"

She smiled upon hearing my response, "I come here when life is too much to handle. It's just peaceful and interesting how each person that passes here have a different story but we all find beauty in the same scenery."

"Wow how philosophical," I joked.

"Shut up." She refuted, taking the joke.

"No it's okay, I understand. I feel the same way as well," I added. "Especially since I just moved to an unfamiliar country, I'll definitely be coming here a lot."

"Good. This can be our special place," She said as silence took over our gathering.

Our special place.

A/N: Sorry for late updates hehehehe....Suggest me crap I'm high key dying 😭😭😭😭.