Chapter 9

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Jensoo is coming I promise!!! Just hold on a little longer!!

I walked a few meters ahead of her but it didn't take long until she jogged and caught up to me. She stood in front of me, obstructing my way home. I tried to move past her but she moved the same direction, her arms open horizontally to make sure I couldn't escape.

I roll my eyes at the brunette and sigh, "What do you want?" I growled.

Her face immediately frowned upon hearing my question, "What's wrong with you...Did I do something to offend you?" She asks.

I roll my eyes again acting apathetic as possible. I truly was annoyed because the last person I would like to talk to is definitely not her.

"Look...it's nothing ok can you just leave me alone?" I angrily requested as I slipped past her.

She didn't bother to chase after me, she listened to my request and as I turn the corner near my house, I can see from my peripherals that she wasn't standing there anymore. She didn't care—of course she didn't, I'm not someone who is special in her life.

—-A Few Days Later—-

The last school day of the week has finally come. This whole school week was almost unbearable especially since I have a slight language barrier and well...they all speak Korean in every class. I'm just hoping that I don't fail any of the classes by the end of the semester

RING!!

After the bell rang, I walked downstairs to shove all my books in my locker, homework doesn't exist to me unless I absolutely need to. I stood by my locker waiting for Lisa to come about as she usually does. And just I expected, I see the golden-haired girl towering over other students as she made her way to me.

"Are you ready to have fun?!" She said as she jumped excitedly.

I laugh at her excitement because it's ironic how her mental age does not match her physical body. It's like a 5-year old controlling Frankenstein's brain.

"Of course I am," I reply eagerly but not as much as the other girl.

For the sake of context, basically yesterday Joy insisted that we should all go to the festival today. It was being held at night where there will be fireworks displayed, food stands surrounding the vicinity, and just a whole lot of fun. With this in mind, the whole group agreed to go after school, after we all change into much more comfortable clothes. I would be walking back with Lisa to her house as we begin to plot her moves on Rose.

As me and Lisa converse about her probable plans, the rest of the group soon found their way to my locker. Irene and Joy met up with us and soon Rose came after. As we talked about what we were going to do at the festival, Seulgi butted into our conversation.

She carried her arm over Irene's shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "So what time are we all meeting up later?" She asks.

I wasn't flustered by the question nor was I bothered by the brunette anymore especially since I've forcefully removed my feelings for Jennie.

"Around 7-ish?" Rose suggested looking around the group to confirm. Everyone nodded.

Seulgi nods and purses her lips, "Hey by the way have you guys seen Jennie around, she hasn't been answering my texts and calls nor has she been in school for like 4 days."

The members of the group inconsistently shook their heads. In spite of the fact that I removed my feelings for her, I couldn't help but notice her disappearance as well. I didn't see her the day after our dispute nor have I heard anyone talking about her whereabouts. It was concerning and to be honest, I was slightly worried.

Seulgi sighs, "I'm getting worried...she hasn't disappeared like this in months, I wonder what happened."

Irene wraps her arms around Seulgi's waist and embraces her with a tight grip.

In months? Was it because of...No it couldn't. I disregarded the thoughts that were about to arise in my head and decided to change the subject.

"Ok guys let's go home and get ready! We're about to partyyyy!!" I cheered, earning "woohoo's" and "yeah's" from the group. Although it may seem like I was happy, I really wasn't especially after what Seulgi said. But even if I wanted to do something I couldn't. I don't know her well enough to even know where she lives, let alone her hiding places. So I opted to just ignore it.

—-Lisa's House—-

"Thank you Ms. Manoban," I say as we head upstairs to Lisa's room. I throw my half-empty backpack on Lisa's bed and then sat on her desktop chair, leaning back as I hang my arms on its handles. I stare at the girl who is struggling to take her shirt tie off her collar.

"Your mom is really nice," I complimented as she finally rips off her necktie.

Lisa laughs, "Yah she's nice...only when people are over." She says as she slides out of her socks.

"Anyways...plans?" I ask as I sit up from the comfortable chair.

Lisa stares at me and shrugs.

"Really? Nothing?" I say, rolling my eyes at her lack of effort.

She throws her back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling as she contemplates about what she should do.

"It's not that there's nothing, it's just there's so much I want to do with her," She sighs.

I lightly kick her arm hanging off the bed and smile, "Then do all of them." I suggest

She sits upright and raises an eyebrow at me, "Do you think I'm rich or something?" She asks as she clasps her hands together.

I scoff at her response, "I'm not saying do everything, I'm saying you should do everything that you can. It doesn't have to be costly, it can be sweet things like slipping your hand in hers." Lisa nods as I suggest multiple ideas.

"Wow Kim Jisoo...it seems like you're experienced in this huh." I shake my head, grabbing a stuffy within my reach and propelling it towards her.

"Ok let's go get ready, we have to meet up with them later." I suggest as she holds the stuffy I threw in her arms.

Throughout our makeover, I got to see the different styles of Lisa. She was very versatile in her choice of clothing but her make up was all FENTY, so it's not wrong to assume that she may be a Rihanna fan—who wouldn't be.

As time passed, we found ourselves at the entrance of the festival, Joy, Irene, Rose and Seulgi walking in a group towards us. I nudge Lisa, urging her to make a move on Rose. Lisa just stares at me and lightly shakes her head. I roll my eyes at her display of cowardice. As Rose moved closer to us, I gave Lisa a big push causing her to fall into Rose's arm, engulfing her in a tight hug. I laughed at my mischievous plan as Joy, Irene and Seulgi cry out "aw's" at the two. Although it was dark, it's not that hard to tell that Lisa was blushing profusely under the festival lights. Of course she would've since Rose's head laid on her chest, making sure that the taller one wouldn't fall. They stood their for a long time so the rest of the group turned around and waited in line, letting them have their own moment. Joy and I were laughing together as she gave me a high-five for my act. Eventually, the two clung off of each other and returned to the group, their hands intertwined as they look away from each other, embarrassed. I smile at the fact that I got Lisa to finally (involuntarily) make a move on Rose. I turned around at the tall blonde and see a "thank you." I nod and give her a thumbs up in response as we finally make our entrance to the festival.

We were immediately greeted by food stands lining the area in parallel rows. There were festival lights hanging on each of them and all were connected to a 15 foot metal pole in the middle of the market. They altered to different colours every few minutes making it look like the city was in a club. The group dispersed into pairs—Joy and I, Seulgi and Irene, and Rose and Lisa. We all agreed to meet up with one another as soon as we bought our individual snacks. The entire festival was crowded, so much that it took us awhile before we get into an open space. I was lucky as Joy being the towering girl that she is allowed me to cling onto her for guidance. There were familiar faces in this crowd, people who I've seen at school earlier in the afternoon and some were even celebrities wearing masks as if they wouldn't be identifiable wearing them. I see a familiar pale skinned figure near the stand that Joy and I were waiting at, it was Jaehyun and his friend. They were sitting on one of the tables as they conversed with one another, eating fried squids as they do so. Upon realizing that it was him, I called him to catch his attention, but due to the boisterous crowd, it took multiple attempts before he finally caught his eye on me. Joy didn't mind as she greeted him upon his arrival at our proximity.

"Hi Kim Jisoo!" He shouted over the loud music and the loud people, "I didn't think you would be here."

I nod and laugh at him, "Yah me neither! My friends invited me," I responded.

Joy was silent as she stared at the other person behind Jaehyun. Jaehyun managed to notice her eyeing his friend and introduced him.

He pulled his friend closer to us and wrapped his arm around him, "Oh yeah! Guys this is Sungjae, Yook Sungjae. We used to go to the same school together!" He exclaimed as Sungjae held out his hand to Joy. He didn't bother to look at me and I wasn't offended by it, it seemed like the two were interested with one another so I didn't want to break his attention on her. Jaehyun and I looked at each other and smiled as Joy and Sungjae began their own conversation, which means I am now left to talk to Jaehyun.

The whole night was filled with jovial laughter and moments of accustoming myself with multiple friends. I never thought that I would ever have so much fun once I moved here; it actually makes me want to stay here. Although I came to the event with my friends,  I found myself hanging out with Jaehyun the majority of the time. He was nice and funny. It was a familiar experience; he felt familiar and not awkward at all. I liked it.

Eventually the night came to a close as Jaehyun dropped me off at my home—near my home actually. I didn't want my mom knowing that a boy dropped me off outside the condo. I know she would be okay with it but just for assurance, I had him drop me off beside the stop sign at the end of my street.

"Bye Jaehyun, I'll see you at school!" I exclaimed as I bid farewell. I waved him goodbye as he drove off down the street. After he left, I began to walk to my apartment building. As I grab my keys to head into the building, I hear a noise—the sound of feet dragging across gravel. I took off my small backpack, ready to strike the next figure that came about. There was a figure in the corner of the parking lot in front of my building. They held their arm at their side and limped towards the light. The person crumbled to the ground, underneath the post light, bringing my full attention towards the crippled figure. I was hesitant to move closer until I hear a familiar voice.

"H-h-h-help me..." A female voice mumbled before collapsing into a blackout.

A/N: Yayyyy!! Blackpink's new comeback is here!!! And can I say how much they slayed 😭😭😭 That's our girls!! I can't wait to watch their live performances. And also Jensoo next chapter Hehehehehe.