Chapter 8

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Just wondering...do y'all want a SeulRene or a ChaeLisa chapter?

Once my crying and sadness have stopped, I headed back to the classroom. I was immediately greeted by everyone's eyes l, staring at me—or more like my puffed up eyes and strawberry tinted cheeks. Rose got up from her seat on the opposite side and walked up to me.

"Jisoo! What happened?!" She asks as she holds my shoulder with her arm, ushering us back to our seats. As we did so, the trailing eyes of other students followed.

BAM! "Alright everyone that's enough, pay attention!" Ms. Hwang let out.

After everyone turned their attention towards the front, I lay my head on my table and stare out into the open. The scene begins to replay itself in my head as if my conscience is trying to remind me not to fall for her; to hold a grudge against her. But how can I?

"Maybe I am getting my period..." I let out as I continue to stare at the blue sky, clouds forming unidentifiable shapes.

Rose laughs as she continues to take notes from the board, "Maybe..."

"I'll get you ice cream if you want," She added.

"No...I want chicken," I retorted.

She slams her notebook shut and picks up my face to look at her. She then cups it in her small hands and looks deep into my eyes. No wonder Lisa likes this girl...I still want my girl though. I sigh at my thoughts.

"We'll get chicken...only if you stop being so mopey," She bargained.

I nod, my swollen eyes lighting up at the thought of chicken. If there's anything else in this world I love more than myself, it's chicken. It's so good!!

Eventually time passes fast enough that I find myself leaning beside my locker talking to Lisa about Rose.

"So what are you planning so far?" I ask as I lean my head against the hard surface of the metal door.

Lisa sighs, "I don't know...nothing...I just want her all to myself, that's for sure."

I smile at her deep admiration and affection for Rose. It must be nice to know that your crush isn't a player like everyone else.

"So..." I trail in my sentence as I see Rose walking towards us.

"So what?" Lisa asks before I whip my hand against her arm, leaving an imprint on her tricep.

"YAH! Why do you always like to hit me!" She retorts as she crosses her arm, rubbing the pain off her arm.

Rose by now has come close into the proximity to hear what just happened. She wraps her right arm around Lisa's thin waist causing the tall blonde to jump in shock. Rose pulls her back and analyzes the hand-shaped tint on her arm.

"Dang Jisoo! I would not want to get into a cat-fight with you." She says as she pokes at Lisa's arm, making the other girl wince in pain. We all laugh at her statement.

She releases her grip on Lisa's waist, a pout being produced by Lisa, "So guys chicken?" She asks.

I nod clenching my binders across my chest. Rose and Lisa walk past me arm in arm leaving me to be a third wheel on our lunch outing. I walk beside them as we meet up with Joy and Irene at their lockers. I come into view of a familiar person, her head on Irene's shoulder attempting to kiss the girl's cheek. As we come closer to their surroundings, Rose and Lisa greet the three of them.

"Hi Seulgi, stop flirting with our unnie!" Lisa teases as she wraps her arm around the flirtatious girl.

Seulgi breaks into an embarrassed smile and looks at me—the person who has yet to greet her. Lisa notices her attention on me and reminds herself to introduce me.

"Oh Seulgi unnie, this is Jisoo, Kim Jisoo." She introduces as the brunette holds her hand out to greet me.

I stare at her hand for awhile, eventually she understands that I don't want to affiliate myself with her and retracts it. An awkward aura fills the group after the interaction.

"She's a bit shy," Irene lets out to reassure Seulgi.

Seulgi shakes her head, "No it's fine! I understand."

Awkwardness still remains in our conversation as Seulgi continues to stare at me. Everyone notices a bit of tension between us but no one wants to address the situation.

"Ummmm...anyways guys...chicken?" Rose mumbles to ease the tension.

Majority of the group nod except for Seulgi, "Nah it's okay guys, I'll see you later I have to meet up with Jennie." She says as she parts ways with the rest of the group. The group waves her goodbye as we head in opposite directions. Rose, Joy and Irene walk side by side as me and Lisa follow up behind them.

Lisa nudges me, "What was that about?" She asks as she looks down on me.

I shake my head refusing to answer or at least refusing to tell her what I saw, "Nothing" is all I could say. It's not her business to know and it's not my business to tell.

"Are you sure?"

I nod in response, letting the conversation fall into despair and silence. Seems like nothing today is going as well as I thought.

After the school day has passed, I continue with my daily path home. Lisa again could not accompany me as she had extracurricular activities to attend to so I opted to go home alone. Like I always do, I plug in my headphones and grasp my backpack along its handles. As I fall into the meaning of the song, I feel an arm intertwine with mine. I look over to see the last person on this earth that I would ever want to talk to. She still had that beautiful smile that would make her eyes resemble a crescent moon. Something bothered me though, those cherry-tinted lips—glossy and soft—it was something I grew to hate; it was something that reminded me of the love that turned to anger. I just looked at her, not saying anything as she smiled. I released my arm from her lock and continued my walk. I don't see it but I can sense that she stood there behind me, wondering why I did what I did. It's not my fault, it was my only fault to fall for her.

A/N: Also how long do y'all want this story to be? Because I can make it like 100 chapters and talk about their whole life (not just high school). Please comment 🙂