Chapter 10

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Hello!!! Sorry for late updates, last week of school tho meaning more fast updates 🤙🤙🤙🤙

"H-h-h-help me..." A female voice mumbled before collapsing into a blackout.

I dropped my backpack upon realizing who it was and immediately ran beside her motionless body. I sat on my knees, cupping her face and shaking her body in attempts of waking her up.

"J-j-Jennie wake up!" I cried as tears began to trickle down my cheek, each drop falling on the scars that lay on her face. There was blood, a lot of blood, not just on her face but on her arms as well. I analyzed her body for more wounds and I feel a dampness on her side. I lifted her tank top to reveal a knife wound bleeding copiously.

"D-d-don't...call...the...ambulance," She managed to utter before falling back into her stupor.

Why can't I take her to the hospital?! What can I do for her?! I disregard my troubling thoughts as I grab my bag to open the door. I then flung her bruised arm around my neck, dragging her crippled body to my apartment.

I pound on the door to wake up my parents. My mom opens the door and rubs her eyes.

"Jisoo don't you have your—" She stops herself as she sees the injured body hanging off of me.

"Oh my god come in! Hurry!" She yells as she helps me set Jennie on the kitchen table, "Get the med-kit in the kitchen!" She commands as she examines the wounds on the still body. I've never really addressed my mom's profession as I never really identify her as a registered nurse, I only identify her as my mother.

I ran back into the kitchen and laid out the necessary materials needed to perform sutures on the open wounds. After an hour or so, my mom was able to fix up Jennie and her wounds, making her look less battered than she originally was. The unconscious brunette laid on the table as my mom and I conversed about the current situation. My mom held my hand and dragged me near the door to talk.

"Mom..." I uttered trying to find the right words to say.

She stopped me by holding my hand in hers, "It's okay Jisoo...tell me when you're ready. Just for now, I got to clean myself up and you have to go sleep."

I nod my head, thanking her for understanding. "Hey mom...she's allowed to sleep here right?" I ask for confirmation.

My mom let out a smile and shook her head, "Jisoo where else is she going to sleep." She said as she continued up the stairs. "And also, get her off my dining table!" She requested as she closed the bedroom door.

I smile for having amazing parents and then turn towards the sleeping body, crossing my arms as I do so. "What am I going to do with you?" I mumble as I begin to lift her motionless body. I carry her into my room bridal style as she lays her head on my shoulder. Why does she look so cute when she's sleeping? I lay her down on my bed, the side closest to the wall. I look at her body, sighing at the several scars and cuts that lined her arm. Who did this to you? As my vision draws towards her stomach, I remember that the girl is still wearing her clothes dampened with blood. I ponder on whether I should take the clothes off of her or I just leave it. I sigh at my conscience feeling bad for making her wear clothes that is dripping with blood, and opt to change her out of her garments. I crack my knuckles, preparing myself for the strenuous work that I'm about to put myself through.

I lift her body very slowly, making sure she won't wake. I pull her tank top above her head, revealing the sutures that my mom made earlier. I trail my fingers on those cuts, wincing at the pain that she must've withstood. The cuts lead up her neck and my eyes wander towards her lips. I bite my lip, suppressing my urge to kiss her. It wasn't long until the sleepy brunette begins to open her eyes, seeing me sitting on her lap. She smiles upon seeing me and slowly leans forward, locking our lips together. Her soft lips caress mine and my eyes widen upon the contact. It felt so nice that I couldn't help but return the kiss. She moves her hand to the nape of my neck, my body tingles as she lightly drags her fingers down my back. She pulls me closer to her, my hands running down her . Her kisses begin to make its way down my neck, her kisses deepening into a force. I pull her off of me after realizing that I needed to change her clothes. She smiles at me as her eyes flutter shut, her consciousness falling back asleep. I scramble to my feet and hold my heart, pacing back and forth across the room, trying to make sense of what just happened. I shake my head out of my thoughts and chose to just follow through with my initial intentions. I grabbed an oversized t-shirt and dressed her with difficulty. I lay her body back down on the bed as I sleep on the other side, as far away as I can possibly be, almost falling off the bed. I turn my back against her and forcefully put myself to sleep, not thinking about what may happen tomorrow.

A/N: See I told you I'd give y'all a Jensoo moment, you guys just needed to wait. I hoped you enjoyed it, catch me updating soon 😌😌😌😌