Chapter 15

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Omygash you'd think when I end school the stress would stop but nah.

I walked into the cafe to meet Lisa and Rose in each other's arms smiling and making faces at each other. Rose who faced the door turned her attention towards me allowing Lisa to notice me as well.

"Hi guys!" I exclaimed as I walked towards their table.

"Hi!" They cheered with happy expressions. But soon their smiles fell as their eyes draw towards the person behind me. Their ecstatic expressions immediately altered to arrogance.

Jennie walked up to them shyly. "Hi guys..." she greeted hesitantly and somewhat afraid. You can tell by the brunettes expression that she felt embarrassed and awkward upon meeting the couple.

"Hi..." Rose carelessly replied while Lisa just ignored her.

After the awkward greetings, I pushed Jennie into the other side of the booth, opposite of Lisa and Rose. None of us talked for awhile, letting the awkwardness take over our gathering. Soon, a young man with an apron came to take our orders. His physique was familiar, it was someone whom I've seen quite often since we met. He was a brunette with pale skin and dimples deep as he smiled.

"Hello girls! It's me Jaehyun, what can I get for you young ladies," He inquired as he laughed after realizing who was in the group of girls.

"Hi Jaehyun! I didn't know you worked at this cafe," Lisa exclaimed as she looked up at him.

"Yah I've been working here for quite some time. It's my brothers cafe!" Jaehyun leaned on the table, the muscles on his forearms bulged out. Jennie rolled her eyes upon witnessing his act.

"Hi Jisoo!" He greeted, winking and flashing a smile at me.

"Hi Jaehyun-ah!"

Jennie crossed her arms and became incredibly upset after my greeting. What's wrong with her?

"Anyways girls, your drinks?" He reminded, taking his notepad out. The girls ordered their drinks and some snacks to accompany their thirst. After Jaehyun left, the aura became awkward once again. Rose and Lisa played on their phones ignoring the situation that was occurring. We stared at each other here and there but other than that it was pure silence. Even when we got our drinks, all you could hear were slurps and gulps, I had enough of it.

"Ok...guys I'm sorry for not letting you know who I was bringing but it's been years. Can't we all just get over it?" I let out, breaking the silence as all the girls turned their attention towards me. Lisa scoffed and Rose just went back to playing on her phone, while Jennie sighed and slumped back in her seat.

It took a few minutes before Lisa responded. "Jisoo, do you know what she did to us?"

"Yes, the surface of it..." I disclosed.

"Exactly, the surface of it is good enough of a reason as to why she shouldn't be here."

I frown at her, "It's not her fault that she felt left out in your guys' group?!" I refuted.

Rose chuckled sarcastically. "Wow she really did only tell you the surface of it," she added.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I turn towards the guilty-stricken girl beside me.

"We were supposed to perform together for the mid-year talent show..." Jennie began, setting her hands on the table, as the two girls continue to ignore her. "It was the day after this big party I attended and it was the talent show that many agents from the biggest companies attended to scout students as trainees."

"Basically, she got drunk and missed the whole performance which caused us to lose our only opportunity," Lisa interrupted.

"I apologized!" Jennie retorted.

"It wasn't only that, trust me..." Lisa continued.

"Look I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you guys!" The brunette exclaimed, "Just don't bring her into our past."

"Whatever," Lisa scoffed as she continued to drink from her cup. "Come on Rosie, let's go." The tall girl added as she ushered Rose out of the booth.

"Lisa!" I shouted. But it was too late, the two girls already made their way out of the cafe. I stared at the brunette beside me and shook my head.

"Care to explain what else she was talking about?" I inquired in an annoyed tone.

Jennie sighs, "Jisoo look, I'm not a bad person. So don't judge me for what I'm about to tell you."

For about half an hour, Jennie explained to me the other things that she did to Rose and Lisa. This included having her friends torment them in a "playful" manner. But her friends took it way too far and ually harassed the two girls which isn't something she had in mind. She was just mad at the fact that they refused to talk to her after the talent show that she just wanted to mess with them. She didn't think that they would get harmed in any way.

"If you knew they did that then why do you still hang out with them?" I ask, a frustrated expression still remained on my face.

"I have no choice but to. I don't have any other friends other than Seulgi and them. I don't even hang out with them, I hang out with Seulgi."

I calmed myself a little after hearing her explanation. "How come Rose and Lisa have no ill-feelings towards Seulgi but not you?"

"Seulgi immediately apologized after hearing about what happened. Plus, Seulgi and Lisa were close friends to begin with so she knew that Seulgi had nothing to do with it."

"Ok I guess that explains a little more," I responded. "Wait...those bruises, are they from..." I inquired which immediately Jennie denied by rapidly shaking her head.

"That's another thing that I can't tell you about right now," She said. I nod and exhaled a heavy breath. The stress that these two groups are bringing me are too much to handle.

"Look, you got to apologize to them sincerely." I suggested, rolling my head towards her figure.

Jennie held her head in her arms as they lay on the flat table. "You don't think I've tried?"

"You gotta try harder, I guess."

Jennie groaned as a cellphone's ringtone began to play. The brunette sat upright upon hearing the familiar noise play. She answered her phone in her bag and turned her back against me. The girl didn't seem to be too happy and neither did the voice yelling from the phone. She got up from her seat and hastily walked out the door.

"Jennie!" I called out, following her. But the girl already sprinted down the street, far enough for my ability to catch up to her.

Where are you going?

A/N: Yay! Double updates! I'm so tired...work is tiring. Also the cover page for this chapter "kiss me once and i'll kiss you twice," AHHHHH THEY'RE SO CUTE KMS!! GET MARRIED ALREADY! Also, i know it's not BP related but yall should listen to the english ver of Bad Boy. It's to die for.