Chapter 7

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Hi guys! I hope you're having a good day!!

"J-J-Jennie..." I mumble under my breath. I grasp my chest, scrunching the neatly ironed shirt I wore. I couldn't help it, the strings in my heart began to tear, snapping and cracking as the organ broke into pieces. I felt suffocated as I continued to watch her deepen the kiss with the other girl. Tears welled up at the brim of my eyes as my eyelids rapidly close to push the tears back.

As the brunette slowly pulls away from the kiss I simultaneously turned around and slumped my heavy body against the red brick wall. It's hard to keep myself up since my legs begin to wobble and crumble to the ground. It's not like you're dating her, why are you being hurt by it?

I heaved a sigh of disappointment upon the realization that she was not mine and carried myself down the hallway towards the opposite direction, continuing to be disappointed more than ever.

—-JENNIE's POV—-
I pull away from the playful kiss as I wipe the saliva off my lip. The brown-haired girl standing in front of me smiled as she feels more relieved and confident.

"See Seulgi? It's not that hard to kiss someone," I stated with pride.

Seulgi shook her head and stared at the ground, "Thanks Jennie, I definitely feel more confident about my date with Irene."

I pat her shoulder and flashed a grin at her. I then frowned at the fact that I just kissed someone else's "girlfriend," "Wait...won't she be mad if she finds out you kissed me?"

"I'll explain it to her of course. Plus I don't think this my 'best-friend-kissing-me-to-help-me-with-her' situation would be something she should be angry about."

I shrug in response as it is none of my business, "Alright whatever you say...."

I slam my locker shut and we begin to walk down the hallway en route to our individual home rooms.

"How about you Kim Jennie—the hardest person to tie down," She teases as she spins around the hallway causing me to burst out in laughter. She links her arm with mine as she finishes her grand performance, "Seriously though, has anyone caught your attention yet?"

I purse my lip in wonder and slightly nod, "Well there is this new girl, she's pretty cool I guess..."

Seulgi pulls on my arm, "WOW! Finally! Jennie has got her eye on someone!!!"

"Shut up!" I say as I chuckle at her reaction.

"Oh my god! This will be so fun!!! We can go on double dates with me and Irene."

I raise my eyebrow at her, "Girl you just asked her out on ONE date, how are you so sure you can tie down one of the hottest girls in school?"

The brunette stops walking and sets her hands on her waist, "Seriously? I'm Kang Seulgi, the most charming of them all." She brags as she flips her hair at my face.

"YAH! Not my beautiful face!" I say as I smack her tricep.

"Sorry!" She giggles as she covers half of her face with her hands, only revealing her eye smile.

I roll my eyes at her attempt to be cute, "Save it for Irene," I scoff.

"Whatever! Anyways my amazing bestie, gotta go to class. Meet you later at lunch okay?" The girl says excitedly as she prances down the hallway opposite of the direction I was heading to.

I shake my head as I hold a tighter grip on my binders and run to my home room.

—-JISOO's POV—-
After a few long minutes of walking and suppressing my sorrowful emotions, I plop myself on a wooden bench along an empty hall way. I cup my face in my hands and let the withheld tears trickle down my cheek. I sob quietly to myself so I don't draw any attention to anyone else around me. I sob for what feels like hours until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi...Are you okay?" A resonant voice let out.

I pick up my face from my hands and stare at the pale-skinned boy. His brown hair was parted down the middle slightly pulled back. He smiled down at me, his dimples stressing the warmth of his smile. I wipe away my tears and sniffle as he sat himself beside me.

He held out his hand, "Hi my name is Jaehyun, Year 3," He introduced, his eyes curving upwards. 

I stare at his hands and sniffle, beginning my second round of tears. He chuckles as I do so and retracts his hand, shoving it into his front pockets. He nods giving me the silence that I so wanted. For a bit, the dark-haired boy just stares at the floor waiting for me to calm down, not trying to address the current situation, and after awhile I do so.

"Are you okay now?" He asks once I've collected myself.

I nod and presented a soft smile, "Thanks."

"Why? I'm just a weirdo who sat beside a crying girl." He jokes attempting to make me laugh.

And I do laugh, "No. I know you did it out of good intentions. And if you didn't, thank you for staying anyways."

"No problem! And since I was able to cheer you up, might I request for your name?" Jaehyun asks.

I look down on the ground, pondering his request, "Kim Jisoo..." I say slowly.

He smiles again with his eyes and deep dimples, "Kim Jisoo...you must be new here since I haven't seen a beautiful girl like you around."

I become flustered and slightly blush at his response, "Th-thanks..." I uttered.

"You're welcome," He says as he gets up, "Anyways Kim Jisoo, since I have finished my job here I shall now go back to class."

He turns around and continues to walk down his path to his classroom until he stops and spins his body once again. "I'll see you around Kim Jisoo, we should hang out sometime." He suggests, winking at me before walking down the hallway.

I smile thinking about how someone had managed to make me happy in the midst of my sadness.

See Jisoo...there are better people in this world other than Kim Jennie. Just forget about her.

A/N: I know it's unusual that Jisoo is being paired up with Jaehyun but they have that prince/princess image that looks good yenno. Now that I think about it, I should've paired her up with Doyoung instead since they did mc together. Oh well too late! Sorry for the disappointed Jensoo fans, this is how stories develop into amazing plots. Just hold on!!!