Chapter 28

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

Like every morning, the sun will come to greet from the sky. But this morning, my sun came to greet from beside me—my ray of sunshine and my source of happiness engulfed in my embrace. 

 

I winced at the warmth of the sun ray hitting my eye, blinding me in the process. But it didn't stop me from gaping at the sleeping beaut beside me. I leaned over the motionless body, seeing strands of hair lay on top of her face. I kissed her bare shoulder, still feeling the remnants of after in my hands. Her bare body rubbing against mine was surely a satisfying feeling to have in the morning. 

 

She groaned to consciousness, stretching out her arms as it unintentionally hits me.

 

"Oh babe I'm so sorry!" She exclaims as she cups the cheek she smacked. 

 

I couldn't help but break into a smile at her clumsiness. I held her hand in mine staring into the addicting orbs which she owned. 

 

"Come on babe we have to get up or else I'll be forced to pin you to this bed for the rest of our lives." The brunette said, sitting upright as she covered her s with the blanket.

 

I shrugged, continuing to hold her hand, "I don't mind that actually." 

 

The younger girl rolls her eyes and slips out of bed, picking up pieces of clothing from the carpet floor as she made her way to the bathroom in her bare body. It'll take me some time to adjust to this new image of my girlfriend but it'll be definitely something I'd love to wake up to every morning.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

"Get up and put some clothes on for breakfast!" A voice yelled from the other side of the door which I presumed was Seulgi's.

 

"Shut up!" Jennie yelled from the bathroom.

 

——

The rest of the weekend went by as quickly as a person could blink. And soon four months followed after—a few weeks before the mid year talent show. I couldn't fathom the amount of happiness that I carried in my heart these past months, it was too overwhelming to take it all in. 

 

I had the best girlfriend ever and even if we fought a couple of times it wouldn't be even a day until we found ourselves back in each others' arms. And these arguments wouldn't even be arguments worth fighting for, it's arguments about who does what better or who looks hotter. Admittedly, they were very childish but it brought out different sides of ourselves that we needed to see; both good and bad.

 

Despite the arguments, there was an abundant amount of love-making which I personally did not mind. The places where fragments of passion were left could really surprise many people. There's no excuse for our actions but people can get very thirsty at times. However, not as thirsty as Lisa and Rose can get. Even during our private dance practices for the talent show, every time they say they're going somewhere to get snacks, it actually meant "I'm-going-to-have--with-my-girlfriend-in-the-bathroom." It's not like were having a competition with one another but if we were I'd say that we'd be neck in neck. 

 

Even after these four months, we still remain in our honeymoon phase and it seems like it will never end. The way she makes me feel as I stare at her remains the same when I first found her in the dance room, maybe now even stronger.

 

The way my fingers caress the protruding hairs on her visage brings me great relief to know that only I can do this. And how curls up into a smile when it begins to tickle her, it was truly adorable, it seemed that I brought all her troubles away even if it was only for a moment. I was happy.

 

"Baby? Are you okay?" The mesmerizing brunette spoke aloud, distracting me from my thoughts.

 

I look up at her, greeting with a gummy smile. We were at the dance studio, preparing for last minute clean ups for our performance. But we sat down s against the mirror as we waited for the two younger girls to come back from their "break." 

 

"Yeah I'm fine baby," I reassured, taking her hand in mine.

 

She looked at me with a concerned expression, "You sure? If you're dying tell me now so that I can prepare to kill myself."

 

I frowned at her statement. "Jennie, don't say that. Even if I die, I want you to live your life in happiness you deserve to be happy even if it means I'm not there with you."

 

"Baby it's a joke, and even still we'll see it when it happens." 

 

"BABE D—"

 

My statement was abruptly interrupted by a loud bang against the wall, it was Lisa and Rose heavily panting from what seemed like a run—which probably was not.  

 

They walked over to us—two towering maknaes looking down on their unnies. "We're so sorry were late. It was just ummm....stuff we needed to take care of," Rosé dissimulated as a tint of pink rose to her cheeks. 

 

Jennie and I looked each other, telepathically communicating. Her eyes and expression told me that they definitely hooked up and I returned a nod in agreement.

 

"You know if you guys wanna have you can just tell us. In fact we could leave you in the dance room to do it, there's more space than the bathroom." I said aloud, agitating the younger girls.

 

"Sh-shut up!" Lisa exclaimed, causing Jennie and I to burst into fits of giggles. 

 

Ring! Ring! 

 

My ringtone blared from my phone, prompting me to pick it up. I excused myself from the other girls, walking to the corner of the room nearest to the entrance.

 

"Hello?" I answered.

 

"Jisoo-yah! It's your oppa," an amicable voice rang through the phone.

 

"Oh Taehyung oppa, do you need something?" 

 

The voice fell silent for a few moments and was then followed with a groan, "Yeah, actually I do. This is really embarrassing but ma and pa said you go to an art school..." He trailed.

 

I hummed to confirm. 

 

"Well our company is lacking in trainees since our CEO has decided to let most of them go so now we're scouting new trainees with better star potential and well I was wondering whether you knew anyone with the criteria."

 

I looked over to the laughing group of girls, "Actually, I know a few. I'll follow up with you later."

 

A/N: Oof finally updated! I've gotten more ideas for a new story than this one so maybe expect a preview for a new story Hehehehe.