Chapter 13

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Thanks for 1K reads y'all!

Ding!

Jennie and I walked out of the elevator, arriving at my apartment floor. I inhaled a deep breath as I made my way to my apartment door. My feet stop in front of the door not wanting to move. Jennie holds my hand and squeezes it causing me to look at her. She nods and smiles indicating that it will be okay. I nod back and rest my hand on the door knob. I twist the handle and was immediately greeted by the back of a man, his shoulders ever so broad as it was accentuated in a tight black suit. The man had his hair dyed blonde and his resonant voice as he spoke to my mother echoed throughout the room. A few seconds later my mom stared at me who stood still at the door frame which also drew the attention of the taller man in front of me. He turned around maintaining a nonchalant expression. It was so hard to recognize him, it's been over a decade since we've seen each other—it's been so long that I almost forgot how he looked like. He presented a gummy smile after realizing that it was with me. He ran up to me and engulfed me in his embrace, my hands resting on my side. I didn't know it but I could feel wetness dripping on the sides of my cheek and later on sobs followed after. I returned my brothers hug, embracing him tightly as I clasped my hands together.

"Oppa!" I let out.

"Jisoo-yah!" He responded, chuckling as he did so. He let go of me and rested his hands on my shoulder, admiring how well I grew up. After wiping my tears away with his thumbs, he ruffled my hair, teasing me as if I was still the same child he knew back then. I hit him on his stomach causing him to flinch.

"You're still abusive as ever," He jokes as he covers his body from further attacks. He stares at me for a little while and then turns his attention towards my acquaintance behind me.

He bows to her, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you! I'm Kim Taehyung, Jisoo's older brother!" He greets, flashing his eye smile.

Jennie bows back, "Hi I'm Jisoos friend," She says as she lets out an awkward laugh.

"Wow Jisoo so rude, didn't tell me about your new girlfriend?" The blonde hair boy says annoying me.

I frown at him, "Shut up we're not like that!" I stammer.

"Ok whatever!" He says sticking out his tongue.

My mom butts in our playful argument, "Ok children! Let's go and have a family dinner with Jisoos girlfriend."

"MOM!" I retorted causing both my mom and my brother to laugh. Jennie stood behind me, expressing an awkward smile to ease the situation. I turn around to face her and mouth the words "I'm so sorry." Which she responds by shaking her head.

About an hour later, my dad came home and we began our family dinner. My brother caught us up about his promotion at his job as we enjoyed my moms homemade chicken.

Taehyung stabs his chicken leg with his fork and begins to saw it with the silver knife, "Yah, they recently promoted me as COO of the company, overseeing multiple departments at the agency. Recently, I've been scouting for new trainees since we've basically been debuting new groups, it's kinda hard to keep up, yenno." He explains to us as he shoves a piece of the chicken leg in his mouth.

"So if you know anyone who's interested in becoming an artist, hit me up, hehehehe," He jokes.

I look over at Jennie who shakes her head upon locking her eyes on me. She knew that I was going to suggest her to my brother but if she doesn't want to then I'll respect her decision.

The rest of the dinner is basically my parents talking about why they forced me to move back to America which earned multiple judging glares from both Jennie and my brother. They absolutely could not comprehend that a girl like me would be such a troublemaker in school. After the dinner, my brother got up to say his farewells.

"Bye Jisoo!" He says as he embraces me in his arms once last time.

"Bye oppa! Don't disappear again please," I plead with a sincere heart.

He nods his head as he pats the crown of mine, "I won't my little dongsaeng! I'll visit you guys more often now, I promise. I gotta go now ugly!" He teases before walking stepping out of the doorway.

"Ok oppa! Take care! Make sure to call us!" I yell down the hall as he makes his way to the elevator.

"Take care of Jennie, Jisoo-yah!" He yells before entering the elevator.

"Shut up!" I retort as the elevator door closes on him.

I shake my head and roll my eyes, closing the door as I do so. Jennie stared at me smiling and laughing at my reaction.

I glare at the brunette, "What are you laughing at huh?" I ask trying to be as threatening as possible.

"Nothing!" She responds winking once again.

I wince at her aegyo, teasing her attempt at being cute, "So...you wanna go home?"

The girl's joyful smile drops upon hearing my suggestion. She stands still staring not at me but behind me, recalling unhappy memories of what had happened.

"Jennie?" I ask trying to snap her out of her trance. She remains still and soon sweat drips from her pores, tears following after. I hold the girl in my arms as she begins to sob silently. I pull her into my room so that my parents won't be disturbed. I sit her on the side of my bed, continuing to hug her and console her from whatever it was she was thinking about. The girl did not stop crying, whatever is at her home, I am definitely going to protect her from it, no matter what it takes. I caress her head, running my fingers through her hair as she begins to calm down.

"Stay, you don't need to go, stay I'll protect you." I mumble, resting my chin on her head. The girl eventually stops crying, her nose resembling a mini cherry and her eyes slightly puffed from her endless crying. I smile at her admirable state and even though she's sad, I'm still happy that she's with me—that she's safe with me.

After a few more mins, I throw sleeping clothes at Jennie and set a new toothbrush on my bathroom sink. Jennie sits on the bed, the clothes remaining on her lap. She stares at me waiting for me to do something. I stare back at her and raise my eyebrow.

"What?" I ask.

She pouts and holds up the shirt I threw at her, "Aren't you going to change me like you did yesterday."

My eyes widen at her request and burst out in laughter, "Yah! I only changed you because you were unconscious. Change yourself this time!"

I walk into the bathroom beginning to brush my teeth when I feel a pair of arms wrap itself around my waist. A head rests on my back, "Thank you," she mumbles continuing to hug me.

I smile upon hearing her gratitude and just caress her arm in response. I grab the toothbrush on the sink and shove it in her hand,

"Wash up Jendeukie!" I playfully say, causing the girl to give me a judgemental look.

"Jendeukie?" She asks.

"Yah it's cute right?" I tease winking at her as she would to me.

Jennie doesn't respond and just brushes her teeth. I snuggle myself underneath the blankets, adjusting my body for comfort. In time, Jennie joins me and forces herself inside my arms, her small head resting at the crook of my neck as she twirls our legs together. I didn't mind her cuddling me, in fact I enjoyed it very much, I liked her in my arms and being able to inhale her sweet aromatic scent. After a couple of shifting here and there, Jennie finally lays still and closes her eyes.

"You know you're really touchy?" I ask as I massage her head with my fingers.

The younger girl shrugs as she snuggles herself closer to me, "You like it Hehehehehe..." She replies.

"Go to sleep," I respond, managing to avoid the subject which earned a neck peck from the brunette.

"Goodnight..." She mumbles before falling asleep.

"Goodnight Jendeukie," I utter before falling into unconsciousness.

—-The Next Day—-

"Jiso-!" My mom yells before seeing the two young girls wrapped in each other's embrace. "Oh! I'm sorry honey!" She continued before slamming the door shut, provoking me and Jennie to immediately climb off each other's arms. 

"Oh my god mom..." I murmur with a hoarse voice.

Jennie lays back down falling back asleep as she pulls the bed sheets above her head.

"Jennie wake up you ugly," I say as I shake her body.

The brunette whines and pulls me back in her arms, "Shhh...sleep!" She says.

"Wake up! You guys have school!" My mom yells from the living room.

"Mom! It's Sunday! We don't have school!" I yell back as I plop my fatigue body on the soft mattress.

—-Meanwhile At ChaeLisa—-
Chaeyoung and I opted to spend our Sunday morning in the dance studio. She had asked me to teach her a choreo from my dance team and so without hesitation, I obliged. I had asked my coach—outside of school dance team—if I could use the studio space to practice and she knowing the passionate person that I am happily permitted me to do so. So here we are in my club's dance studio, warming up before starting.

I watched the red-haired girl stretch her body. It was the first time that I got to see Rose in the type of outfit she wore today. She wore a cropped white hoodie which showed a little bit of her black sports bra and joggers that had the brand "Balenciaga" sewn down the sides of it. She then complimented the whole outfit with her black and white city socks, radiating a swaggy cool girl look. The girl stretched her arm over her side giving me a clear view of her built stomach. I didn't know how long I was staring until the girl herself cleared to catch my attention.

"Uh okay lets start!" I suggest as I stood beside her in front of the mirror. "Ummm this choreo we're doing is a bit vehement which means it involves a lot of touching, I don't know if you're okay with that or not." I explain as I watch her reflection on the mirror.

"Yah that's fine," She agrees letting me continue to show her the choreo.

I teach her the solo part of the choreo before making my way behind her small body to continue with the duo part of the dance. I hesitate to come closer to her until she takes the arm that hovered above her hip and firmly grips it in place. She pushes her body closer to mine as if she was grinding on me but she wasn't.

"Ummm...o-okay...first step," I instruct as I move my hands to her stomach. "Body wave," I say as we both wave our bodies in unison, her arms raised above her head as mine remain on her stomach.

"Now after that, you want to kind of swim to your right side and then pop your up at the end," I demonstrate before proceeding with my part.

She does as she is told as my hands ride against the side of her body from her shoulder to her .

"Now the last step is basically a smaller body wave and then we kind of turn toward each other," I coach as I shift my body in her direction, somewhat illustrating the moves for her. She nods her head and follows my tempo as we pull off the moves. My arm rests on her shoulder as she holds it in her hand. Our foreheads touch but our eyes do not lock until a few seconds later.

"Yah...just like that," I pant as our eyes meet, glancing back at her lips. She noticed my glare and too stared at my own pair. She holds my cheek with her free hand and pushes her head towards mine, locking our lips together. I almost stumble upon the impact but I caught myself by holding on to her bare waist. She pushes me against a wall and deepens the kiss. She pulls back and smiles before giving me another peck on the nose.

"Be my girlfriend?" I unconsciously blurt out, which she unhesitatingly agreed to. I immediately carry her small body as she continues to kiss me. This is the happiest moment of my life!

A/N: Yah...these recent chapters are fairly boring but hey I gave y'all a half ChaeLisa chapter. And also to better visualize the choreo, I kind of replicated Seulgi and Taeyongs MAMA collab so feel free to watch that for reference. Anyways I have no more school woooo!