Chapter 21

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

The girl continued to cry for a little while and I didn't mind, if this helps her be consoled then she can cry a whole goddamn river if she wants to. What I didn't understand is the cause of her tears. Why was she crying when she spent such a peaceful afternoon with me? And most of all, why was she producing copious amounts of sweat? She wasn't sick earlier, what could have happened now?

The brunette pulled back to reveal her bloated, bloodshot eyes as a result of her prolonged crying. She stopped sobbing and began to sniffle, not saying anything but just sitting there, looking down.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I lifted her chin to meet my eyes. Upon locking my eyes with her, more tears began to form and she began her second round of wailing. I fought back a smile that attempted to form because of her cuteness, I knew it wasn't the right moment so I just let her soak up my shirt again. It didn't take long until she finally gave up on crying and just wiped away her tears. She looked up at me who was staring at her with concern.

"I don't deserve you." She sniffled as she patted down her cheeks to appease the redness. A grin crept up on my face allowing me to rest my hands on her cheeks.

"You deserve everything...more than me." I sincerely stated as she shook her head.

"I don't want anything else but you." She confessed.

I drop my hands from her face feeling the warmth of my blood rise up again. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing..." She giggled and got up, taking her clothes which I neatly folded on top of the dresser.

"Where are you going?" I inquired, standing up as well.

She shook her head, "Don't worry unnie...There's just something that I need to do." 

"Do you want me to come with you?" I requested, holding on to her forearm. 

She sighed and shook her head again, "I don't want to trouble you unnie. It's 4 in morning, there's school tomorrow too. Go to sleep."

I gripped tighter on her arm, never would I want her to think that she's a bother to me. "I'm coming with you, I promised I won't leave you remember?" I smiled as I repeated my vow to her.

She pulled me into a hug after hearing those words and I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her waist. I loved her hugs, just feeling her in my embrace made me so happy, it told me that she was fine and she was okay because of me; I hoped it would never end, but it always did.

We snuck out of the apartment together and walked down the dim streets. I didn't know where I was going so I just followed Jennie as I held on to her hand. We walked for what seemed like 20 minutes and eventually we stopped at a graveyard that was enclosed within fences. I looked at Jennie and tilted my head. Don't tell me we're going to jump fences to step on people's dead bodies. Before I could even ask, she already had her foot shoved into the rhombus holes of the fences, lifting her other leg over the fence. 

"Oh my god...we're going to get arrested." I whispered as I followed her actions. Once we landed on the soft grass, she took her hand in mine and lead me to a tombstone that was etched into the dirt. There was grass on the marble plate so Jennie knelt down and dusted off the cut grass that laid on the tombstone, it revealed a name: Kim Sandara.

Jennie got up and stood beside me as she looked down on the carved tablet. "Hi mom, I want you to meet someone," She let out as she latched onto my hand.

"This is Jisoo...She's someone very special to me," The brunette introduced as she spoke towards the gravestone. I looked up at her trying to hold back the tears but they fell regardless.

"H-Hi, Ms.Kim," I greeted through my tears, "I promise to take very good care of your daughter."

I felt a gush of cold air upon letting out my statement. I felt comforted and relieved as if someone came to hug me. 

I smiled at the brunette and giggled."I think your mom likes me." I bragged causing the girl to roll her eyes.

"Anyways mom, I brought her here to tell you both something." She began and turned to face me. Although it was dark, I could already sense the tears forming in the corner of her eyes. She hid her lips in , fighting back the liquid attempting to escape her eyes. 

"Well...I've hidden something severe and important to both of you." 

She gazed at me, her eyes already watered. I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. 

"It's okay...Just say it." I reassured, rubbing small circles on her back.

She nodded into my neck, "Well...about my uncle. He did bad things to me, things that people don't deserve to experience."

I nodded, assuring her that I was listening.

"It began after mom died. I was at home crying, he consoled me and hugged me. I hugged him back because that was the only form of consolation that I had. I thought he was caring, but that wasn't it. He took it in a different way." She stopped for a moment.

"At the same night that my mom passed away, I remember him coming into my room, drunk and reeking of alcohol. He played with my hair as I pretended to fall asleep. I was scared, but I just laid still." I knew what was about to come but I was reluctant to admit it.

"It was dark, I couldn't see anything but I felt everything." She gripped tighter onto my shirt as she shut her eyes. 

I listened carefully to her words, trying not to be affected by it. I could feel my hands tremble as it ran through her hair, my breathing became shorter and faster as images of her descriptions played in my head.

"I heard a zipper being pulled down, and the buckles of his belt jiggle as he took off his pants. I felt him caressing my head as he pulled down my underwear." The girl wasn't talking anymore, she was speaking through her tears.

"At that point I knew he had to stop so I woke up and tried to push him off of me. But he didn't, he smacked me and pinned me back down. I screamed and begged for help, but he shut my mouth with his hands." 

My breath shook at her words, trying to remain as composed as possible. But I couldn't, my hands formed into fists as I wrapped her tighter in my embrace. She was sobbing again but she continued. I was getting angry, at her uncle, at myself for not being there to protect her--but I didn't know her, so what could I do to protect her?

"He in me, multiple times with intense force. Each grunt he made, I was in pain...he never stopped. He did it various nights--various nights that I would whimper hoping that he wouldn't be awake. I grew scared and reckless, not caring about what would happen to me anymore because it seemed like no one cared." She babbled into my chest.

"Shut up! Don't say that!" I yelled, "I care...so don't hurt yourself anymore."

With that she cried into my shirt for what seemed like the millionth time, except this time I joined her. Her muffled sobs brought pain to my chest, it hurt me knowing that she had to withstand such a thing; it hurt me knowing she let herself go because she thought no one cared. Those countless nights she stayed out partying was actually forms of escape and excuses not to go home. And those numerous times that a boy would touch her, I can see her fighting back, pushing them off of her as they try to forcefully harass her. It made sense now, but it was different now.

For awhile, we stood in that graveyard, crying in each other's embrace as the sun rose. I just knew then that she ended an arduous chapter of her life and here I am ready to create a better one. 

A/N: Yay! She finally told Jisoo. I created a future chapter, and I'm sad that I can't publish it already. So yall gotta wait!