Chapter 29

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

A/N: Sorr for the very late update!

I know Jennie said not to meddle with her future— even though a great opportunity has presented itself—but I can't help but assure the success of her future for her. Even if it's against her wishes, I can't risk it.

"Are you available next week oppa?" I whispered, refraining from catching the girl's attention behind me.

"No Jisoo sorry, we're so busy with scouting and rearranging line ups for the CEO, we have no free time for ourselves. You have to find another way to let me see their talent," He disclosed.

"Oh ok it's fine oppa, I'll talk to you later." I hung up the call and walked over to the three girls, leaning their heads out of the door frame.

Recently we were finally able to get Ms. Son and Mr. Lee to talk to each other in real life. It's a big deal since they've only been texting each other for the past four months and it's ridiculous considering the obvious feelings they have for one another. There has been a significant effect since the two developed greater feelings for one another and I can confidently say that they've been nicer teachers since. Our classmates have found out about our little love doctor act and have been receiving various praises for our deed. It's weird because we didn't really do anything, they just fell right into their places (after a little bit of pushing) and it worked out for everyone. Love surely is a weird thing.

"Look! Look! They're following the sticky notes. They're almost there!" Rose excitedly exclaimed.

For this event, we had to trick our teachers into actually seeing one another in real life so we set up sticky notes of things they've texted each other over the past months. All they have to do is follow their respective coloured sticky notes—Mr. Lee: blue and Ms. Son: Pink. Eventually what will happen is that they'll be right in front of each other's presence unknowingly. It was a pretty romantic idea that was of course suggested by yours truly.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Jennie whispered, trying to get a better look down the hallway.

"Of course it will, it has to." Lisa answered, sliding her hand phone on the floor in attempts of recording their encounter.

Finally, as planned, the two teachers meet at the intersection of the hall. Mr. Lee does not let his eyes draw further from the floor, adjusting his glasses every so often. Ms. Son on the other hand awkwardly laughs to ease the tension but it's not until the agitating aura fills the halls that allow us to come out from our hiding spots.

Ms. Son spots us at the end of the hall, presenting us a confused look. Silently—and looking like flapping chickens—we urged her to talk to him, using hand gestures to communicate our messages.

She rolled her eyes and clears , "Mr. Lee—,"

Before she could finish her sentence, the once shy boy made his move, leaning in for his long awaited kiss. This action not only sent the two in a passionate kiss but 4 teenage girls silently flailing their arms in excitement. Accidentally, Rose shrieks causing the two to break their kiss and immediately turning towards our direction. We froze like statues in a museum not knowing what to do except stare at each other. We looked back at the teachers beginning to close in our proximity, this statue idea is definitely not working.

Almost immediately, Rose straightened her posture and bowed in a ninety-degree angle. "Sorry Professors!" She hastily let out and ran past them. Jennie, Lisa and I glanced at each other before mimicking her actions and running after her.

Once we made it clear from their vision, we collapsed against the walls of the halls and let out breathy laughs. It was moments like these that allow me to live in the present and cherish it as it passes. Who knows when the next time we'll be able to laugh like this, or if we will ever in the future. I analyzed each giggling body in the group and thought about how precious these children whom I call friends are. I was truly lucky, I forgot I never grew up with them to begin with.

They're my soulmates.
——
After school, the girls met up as usual, we were at the final practice of our performance for the talent show.

In 3 days, many students' lives will change because in 3 days the biggest and most well known agencies of the nation will come to scout the best prospects of the school. But for us, we had a different reason for performing; it's our final year as students and we wanted to commemorate it through this performance—their final performance. Little did they know I had asked my brother—the COO of the biggest agency of South Korea, YG Entertainment—to have his workers attend and scout them as their trainees. This is practically an immediate ticket to their success as Kpop idols, I just don't know how they will feel about it.

I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker
Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor

The song ends with 4 panting girls immediately dropping to the floor.

"Ok I'm tired. Let's go eat now," Lisa suggested between heavy breaths.

The two youngest girls pick up their gym bags, dragging themselves across the polished floors of the dance room and towards the exit. Meanwhile, Jennie and I stayed behind, intertwining each other's hands as we rest against the wall of mirrors.

"We're gonna do alright, right?" Jennie asked. 

I snicker. I am literally friends with three of the most talented students of the school--one of them being my girlfriend-- and she's worried about whether it won't work out. I shake my head at her, "Of course we'll be alright!" I say, pulling her head towards my shoulder.

I'll make sure you will be alright.

A/N: It's been two weeks since I've updated and I feel that every time I update, the wait extends. Sorry yalls, but I have a new story for you guys to read, it's called "Can't Buy Me Love." So check it out!!