Chapter 1

[BLACKPINK - JENSOO] LOVE SCENARIO

Ring! Ring!

At the sound of the alarm Jisoo opens her eyes, groaning and whining, moving without effort. The sunshine peeks through the silk curtains, immediately blinding the brunette's eyes, consequently alarming her to sit upright. First day of school...Huh. The groans however did not stop. She groaned each step of the way to the bathroom as she fixed herself. Of course it was no hard task for a beautiful girl like herself. She groaned as she walked down the stairs to the kitchen, immediately being greeted by her mother.

"Hi sweetie! How are you?"

"Good mom," The girl apathetically responded.

"Really now? Good, because today is the day you will be going back to school!"

The brunette let out a sigh, "UGH MOM! Don't remind me! I miss California..."

"I know you do sweetie, but what's done is done. It's much better for you to be here, to be closer with us." Her mother explained.

"And we'll be able to monitor your education, which should be better than what you received in America." A resonant voice let out.

"Dad! It wasn't even that bad!"

"Wasn't even that bad? If it wasn't then don't you think you would still be in California?"

The girl rolled her eyes.

"Now go to your room and get changed, I don't want you to be late for your first day at school" Her father commanded as he pressed a kiss on her forehead.

It wouldn't be that bad? Would it? Jisoo began to worry. For a long time, she had never moved to a new school. She had always stayed at the same school with the same people until junior year of high school. Now at her final year of high school, she begins a new life with new friends, a new language and just a whole 'nother culture to get used to.

Jisoo isn't completely unfamiliar with the korean language, she has studied it during her middle school years in America under her grandmother's wishes. Now her knowledge is going to be put to the test at her first day as a third year high school student in Yang Hyunsuk High.

The advantage of actually being a student in South Korea is that there's no need to worry about what to wear on what day, meaning there should be no wardrobe malfunctions. She did however wanted to stand out. So, Jisoo being the extra girl that she is, had her hair curled in light, loose spirals. Her plain, white ironed collared shirt was matched with a black bow that set atop of her head. Her grey plaid skirts was matched with her black leather shoes clasped with golden buckles. It was a subtle change but one that can be easily recognized. A description that definitely reflects her image. As so, the brunette left her family's penthouse.

The sun that sparkled amidst the blue sky complimented the smile that shone on her face. For a girl that was so strange to a new environment, she seemed happy for once; for the first time since she arrived to South Korea, she was genuinely excited about the day to come about. Left and right, she sees children around her age with the same uniform, and each one that passed stared at her intently; some who smiled, some with a distasteful expression and some who drooled as they caught a glimpse of her face. She laughed at her many admirers as she drew nearer to the school, so much admirers that a semi-circle began to form around her. Maybe I will like it here. Maybe.

A/N: Hello, I deleted this story because well I don't want to be exposed by friends which is a bit cowardly but whatevs so I'm reposting it. I hope my readers can find it again. So sorry!