You just can't get a break

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is in Korean, unless stated otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyw6P9wWizM

Ring Ding Dong - SHINee

~~~~~~~~~

Fortunately it was only a deep bruise on your rib and the doctor said you'd be fine in a few weeks. Since then though...one of the Super Junior members never left your side. You were about to die. "Siwon...you don't have to walk me home."

"He might show up."

You sighed.

Truthfully, you didn't want anyone to know where you lived. The last thing you wanted was surprise visits. You brought him the back way so he didn't know about the restraunt chain and bid him goodbye. He looked up at the house and smiled. "Take care of yourself."

You nodded and he left. When you knew he was gone you dashed inside and threw an apron on and went to the kitchen, acting like you've been there for awhile.

"Your famous steamed chicken buns are being ordered again." Minwoo poked his head in. You nodded and started kneading the dough.

"Please, please, take care of the new customers." Ms. Lee, your 'Omma' begged.

You sighed and wiped the flour off and walked out only to quickly go back into the kitchen. You dragged Minwoo down. "I can't go out there."

He peeked over and saw nine girls. "So?"

"They go to my school!"

"And? No, nevermind. I'll get this one."

"Nope." Ms. Lee yanked him back. "Go ~~~~~~"

You sighed and tried to keep your head down when you approached them. It was SNSD.

"What would you like?" You whispered, trying to mask your voice.

"No way." Taeyeon leaned back and smirked at you. You avoided her gaze.

"Well, the one who can't speak Korean is working at a Korean restraunt." Sooyoung added eyeing you. From your worn out shoes to your floured face. The girls broke out into giggles.

"Just order." You growled.

"Oh. How rude! I'm a customer."

You rolled your eyes.

"Nevermind. I don't want to eat here."

"Then leave." You frowned.

"I just want to sit."

"If you sit you have to pay. Whether you order or not."

The girls frowned at you. "Let's go then."

They started to leave until Sunny pointed out who was walking in. You glanced and quickly turned away. *JINJA?! I just never get a break.*

Henry had just walked in with a date. Minwoo pushed you towards their table.

"You do it." You hissed.

"I'm busy." He hissed back. He was juggling plates and traveling from table to table.

SNSD had sat back down and Minwoo was serving them now. You sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter