Reunion

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This color is Korean.

This color is English.

Bad - Tablo

http://youtu.be/RtMZ2vBdOPw

___________

Henry was back at the hostpital, holding your hand as you slept. All that could be heard was the beeping of the machines. It had been three days and you still weren't waking up. The doctors had said that there might be a lot of damage, considering how much drugs Mr. Lau had injected into you. The thought made Henry's blood boil. The thought that you had been gone these past few months drove him insane, especially the part with how worthless he was. *I'm a gang member. I should have been prepared for stuff like this.* Henry sighed. *But I never expected my father.*

"Wake up soon." Henry whispered in your ear.

Your fingers twitched and his hope grew. Were you finally going to wake after three days? Henry's smile grew bigger when your eyelids fluttered.

*Come on~ Almost there!*

In a few seconds your eyes were completely open and you blinked a few times before the hostpital scene sunk in. *How'd I get here?* You glanced over and saw a familiar figure smiling at you. "Henry?" you whispered, unsure if you were dreaming or not. *Maybe the drugs finally have me hallucinating.*

Henry just smiled and squeazed your hand. "It's me. You're safe now."

"Safe?" You blinked. For some reason you wanted to question the statement. *Am I really safe? What happened to Mr. Lau, to B.A.P? How did I get free?*

You started to sit up but Henry stopped you. "It's ok. Just rest. Your still fighting the drugs."

"Am I really not dreaming?"

Henry chuckled. "Of course not."

You shook your head. "I have to be. Or you wouldn't be here."

Henry's smiled faltered. "What?"

"Mr. Lau. He told me it was all a set up. That you had tricked me into being trafficked out of the country without raising alarms."

Henry's face darkened. *My father lied to you? What else?* He glanced at you. *Now she doesn't trust me.*

There was a long silence until henry spoke up.

"~~~~. This isn't a dream. I'm really here. What my father said was a lie. I really lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter