Last Day: Part 1

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang Yongguk ft. Yang Yoseob - I Remember

http://youtu.be/fMuNEG3UPC4

*I'm not even sure if you guys listen to my links. lol But, I LOVE this song. Beautiful ^^

_______________________________________

That morning you woke before Henry. For a moment, you just stared at him. He was the sweetest, cutest, man you had ever met, except Sungmin. The boy was just ADORABLE!

You lightly chuckled but your eyes quickly grew sad. After untangling yourself from him you whispered in his ear "I"m sorry."

Before you could get emotional you went to the bathroom to wash up. You changed into some nice clothes and made your way down stairs. You would cook a meal for Henry, just one. Hopefully...there would be more.

"~~~~?" Your head jerked around and you sighed with relief that it was just Heechul. "Today's the last day right?"

You solemnly nodded.

Heechul ruffled your hair. "Don't act like anything's wrong."

"I know." You whispered.

"And don't cry."

"What?"

Heechul reached out and swiped some tears from your face. "Be strong. This was your idea." He smirked slightly.

You tried to smile. "Right. I'm so smart aren't I?"

With your attempted humor Heechul laughed. "I already took care of the other boys, we're going out. You just spend your day with Henry."

"Thank you Heechul." You gave his arm a quick squeeze and he smiled.

Once he was gone you clapped your hands together.

"Alright. Be strong." One deep breath in. "What should I make?"

~Henry's POV~

I frowned when the space next to me was empty. I was sure that you had come here last night. My hand ventured out, feeling for you but there was only an empty warmth.

My eyes fluttered open and you werent' there.

"Huh...Guess I dreamed it."

~Flashback~

I laid in bed, my fingers roamed over my lips. I loved kissing you.

I huffed out a breath and buried my face in the pillow. I needed to get some sleep.

When I was almost out the door to my room opened. I was so tired though that I didn't even move.

A weight pressed down one side of the bed and I felt hair tickle my arm. There was a warmth on my lips and I heard a quiet murmur.

A smile went to my face and I reached out.

Sure enough, there was someone there. I pulled you closer and snuggled. At least, I assumed, and strongly hoped that it was you.

You moved closer to me and I hugged you tighter. For some strange reason...I felt like this would be the last time.

~End Flashback~

*Did I dream all of that?*

I shook my head and crawled out of bed. As soon as I opened my door there was a strong scent and I sniffed the air like a dog, following it.

What I found sent my heart rate way above normal.

In the kitchen was you with flour on your face and a tongue slightly poking out. You were focused on making something but I wasn't about to avert my eyes to see.

You were so beautiful. Even in your frizzy hair in a bun and flour covered self. I had never been more attracted.

Silently I finished going down the stairs and sneakily made my way into the kitchen.

"Don't even think about it." You hissed as I was about to snake my arms around you.

I pouted when you turned around to smile at me.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter