Caring Mochi

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This color is English.

This color is Korean.

Storm - X-Cross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgcOPl7FILQ

~~~~~~

You were brought into a really fancy apartment. It was larger than the house portion of the building you were living in. He sat you on the couch and went to get the first aid kit.

"Before I get started with this...maybe you should shower and change into dry clothes." He looked over at you and half-smiled. He went to his room then and came back with a sweatshirt and sweatpants. He nodded for you to follow. Careful not to jostle your head to much you limped towards him, your ankle ached. You followed him to another room that was a giant bathroom. Your mouth fell open. *How rich is he?*

"Take your time." He placed the clothes on the counter and walked out, closing the door behind him.

After a nice hot shower you changed into the clothes and came out. You noticed he had showered and changed too and was cooking in the kitchen. "Just sit back on the couch." He told you.

You relaxed on the leather couch and heard your hair dripping. You were to tired and your ankle hurt too much to go get a towel. Suddenly one was thrown over your head.

"I really don't want my couch wet." He smiled and went back to the pots.

You rubbed your head.

"Owe!" You looked up and he had a finger in his mouth.

YOu shook your head and limped over, moving him out of the way. Without a word you turned the heat down, put a lid on the pot and started stirring the other.

"You can cook?" he asked. You just nodded.

"I don't think we've properly met. I'm Henry. And you are?" He asked with a slight smiled.

You looked at him. "~~~~"

"~~~~~....that's a nice name." he smiled. "Those will be fine," He gestured to the pots. "Sit on the counter so I can bandage your head." He ordered.

You pulled yourself up and he came over with the first aid kit. "It's a nasty cut on your forehead."

He reached up and probed around it. You jerked. He smiled apologetically and started putting some ointment on it. Once done he put a bandaid on it and then went to your ankle and started twisting it.

"Ah." You pulled your foot from him.

"Maybe it's just sprained." He thought a moment. "AH!" He fled to his room and came back with a foot wrap. "I sprained my foot a long time ago and just decided to keep the brace." He clipped it on and nodded approvingly.

He reached out and grasped your waist and set you on the hard floor. You stumbled slightly but he straightened you up and went to the pots.

"How long have you lived in Korea?" He asked.

You looked away. *I really don't want 20 questions.*

He got the message. "Sorry. Here. The food is ready." He smiled and brought the pots to the table and handed you a pair of chopsticks. "Eat." He gestured to the food and started eating himself.

It was just ramen and miso soup.

(NB. Sorry, I know Miso Soup is Japanese, just, for once, let's pretend it's from Korea. ^^)

The two of you ate in silence.

When the meal was finished he smiled and stood. "I'll walk you back home." As soon as you started protesting he frowned and cut you off. "Do you want to repeat what happened today?" He raised an eyebrow.

You looked away with a sigh. You grabbed your clothes that were still wet and followed him out. Every now and then you would stumble, because of your ankle.

"Here." He offerred his arm and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter