The Princess and her Knight

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is in Korean, until at the garden. ^^

A Shared Dream - U-KISS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_b6yfAHFlc

*Love these guys! Hoon does a great job opening this song!*

~~~~~~~~

A couple days later you were sitting at the kitchen table in the house you were staying in. It was night time and so you were the only one up. You were picking at a bowl of rice with chopsticks and sighed. The words Henry said to you kept ringing in your ears. *A new structure. I had never thought of finding another.*

"Noona?" You jumped and looked at Chaejin who yawned and rubbed his eyes. You leaned back in the chair and just looked at him. "Why are you still up Noona?"

You didn't say anything and he frowned. Without a word he climbed into your lap and took the chopsticks. You raised an amused eyebrow.

Before he could eat you took the chopsticks. "You already brushed your teeth."

"But Noona~" He whined.

"Nope!" You slightly smiled at him and he stared at it. "What?"

"Is that a smile Noona?"

You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Did...I never smile before?" You asked peering at him.

He shook his head. "You're actually talking too." He beamed and you felt guilty.

All these years I never smiled at this boy. *What about Ms. Lee? How does she feel?*

Chaejin yawned and you softened. "Let's get you to bed."

You picked him up and he snuggled against you.

As you placed him in his room he refused to let go of your shirt. "Stay with me Noona."

You softly smiled at him and nodded.

After getting under the covers he scooted to you and you hugged him.

"Can you tell me a story?" He asked with a yawn.

"What kind?" You weren't good with stories.

"Where a knight saves a princess."

You smiled. "Alright.

"Once upon a time, there was this sad princess that didn't have a family. She locked herself up in the tower and refused to talk to anyone. One day a passing knight heard the story of her in the village.

"'What is this?"' The knight asked. Referring to the story the ahjummas were telling.

"One responded to the young man. 'She lost her parents and suddenly became depressed and won't talk to anyone.'

"'Really?' The knight wondered, staring at the tower. *She must be lonely.*

"He got his horse moving and the closer he got to the castle the more dark it became. The gardens were grown up with weeds and vines and the fountains no longer ran. The knight saw wolves in the distance and maneuvered his horse to avoid them.

"From inside the tower the princess saw him and she pulled all her curtains, meaning to avoid him and ignore him.

"But the knight was persistent. He climbed the steps and fought passed any wolves that threatened to stop him.

"When he reached the door, instead of breaking it down he gently knocked. The princess was surprised and just ignored him. There was another silent knock and she fidgeted and glanced at the door.

"But she looked away again, thinking that he would just leave.

"Slowly, the doorknob turned and because it was so old the door just opened. The knight stepped in and smiled at the princess. But he stayed back, careful not to scare her.

"To him, she was the most beautiful person he had ever seen and she thought that same about him. But the princess refused to ackowledge him.

"When he started to laugh she thought she did something wrong.

"'Is something funny?' She asked.

"He shook his head. 'You just seem wary of me.' He smiled. 'Don't you want to leave this tower?'

"'No.' She whispered, knowing full well it was a lie.

"He seemed to sense it too. 'Oh really? Ok. I'll just leave the door open.' He started to leave and the princess panicked.

"'Wait!'

"He glanced back and watched as she grabbed a shawl. He smiled and held his hand out.

""What's that for?' She asked innocently.

"For you to hold.' He shook his hand to enourage her.

"'Why?'

"He reached out and grabbed her hand. 'Don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter