The One Pulling the Strings

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Reason - SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIcR-JLXD8

____________

~Your POV~

The girls and I were being brought down a long corridor. We were still in the clothes they had captured us in but I felt like that was going to change soon. I hadn't seen the B.A.P boys in awhile and the only men that were seen were the ones that brought us food.

I hadn't really talked to anyone here yet. There was no reason too. All of us were silent around each other, each mourning in our own way.

A steel door opened and we passed inside. There were sections with chains hanging from the ceiling. Each girl was tied to their own. I was brought to the back and they lifted my arms to chain me. I swallowed and shifted uncomfortably.

I didn't know what was going to happen to me now.

What was about to happen?

A different set of doors opened and a few blonde boys walked in, followed by a man in a business suit.

I tried to see his face but he was too far and there were too many girls in front of me.

I watched as he went to each girl individually and then mark something on a piece of paper.

Was he evaluating us?

What did the different scores mean?

As he moved on from each girl two men would walk up and take the girls to wherever the business man probably told them.

He was slowly advancing to me and I just had to drop my head. I couldn't watch anymore.

Is this all I'm worth?

To be tied down and evaluated like some pri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter