Secrets Already Out?

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have color coded the different languages.

English will be in this color.

And Korean will be in this color.

^-^

Dash - Led Apple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iu3BtI9Vxk&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"~~~~!"

You ducked your head and started walking faster. Kibum caught up to you though. You gave him a glare. He just smiled.

"I'm here to walk you home." He beamed.

You sighed and stopped and shook your head at him. Then continued walking. After a minute you heard footsteps behind you. You turned to look at him and he stopped and looked at the sky like he wasn't following you.

You narrowed your eyes and waited until he looked at you. When he did you lifted your hand and motioned him to stay. He smiled and you turned to start walking again.

When you didn't hear footsteps you turned to look and didn't see him.

*Finally.*

You didn't want him knowing where you lived because your 'family' only knew Korean. He'd know you could speak. Plus, he might drop by for surprise visits.

It was still afternoon and a few more hours until dark when you reached your temporary home. With a sigh you stepped in and shed your shoes. You ignored the house slippers and just went to your room.

After changing out of your uniform you walked out into the restraunt that was connected to the house. Without a word you tied on the apron on and saw the current order, mandu. You got started mixing the flour and kneeding the dough when you heard a roudy bunch enter.

"Ah! ~~~ There you are! Pali! It's a mad house today and I need you to take the group's order." Your 'mother' said. She was now frying some green beans in a wok.

You peered out and saw four boys you didn't recognize. They had unusal colored hair. Pink, red, platinum...at least one had black. You sighed and shook your head.

After wiping your hands you walked out and approached their table.

The one with pink hair whistled at you. With a frown you shifted your weight to one foot.

"What do you want to eat?" You asked in an emotionless voice.

"Your charms don't work on her L.Joe." The one with red hair nudged him. He turned his attention to you.

"I'd like one of you on a platter." He his lips. "Please."

The others snickered.

You slammed your hand on the table and they all jumped. You leaned forward right into the red head's face. "One of me? Are you sure you could handle me?" You smirked and he swallowed.

"Fiesty." The one with black hair bit his lip.

"If you aren't going to eat, leave."

"Ani! Ani!" A waiter, named Minwoo, came forward and shoved you back.

You sighed that had a slight growl in it and went back to the kitchen, taking out all your frustration out on the dough.

Ms. Lee, your adopted mother, eyed you. "You still don't know how to interact with customers."

"I can always go back out and give him his order." You said in a monotone.

She sighed. "~~~~. It's been two years. When are you going to accepted that this is your life now?"

"Order!" You yelled, ignoring Ms. Lee.

She shook her head and put the green beans on a plate with the minsu. She stopped and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter