The Aquarium

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holding an Umbrella - Han Geng

http://youtu.be/GcC-_4MvJLQ

______________________

2 Months Later

"She healed nicely."

"It was freaking frustrating. I had to hide her away for three of the auctions just because of the scratches from the car accident."

There was silence.

"Did you drug her?"

You were wobbling around, barely coherent.

"Yeah. She's set."

Your chains jingled as you were dragged along. The walls blurred and you saw eight sets of figures but most of them formed together and then came a part again. You shook your head trying to make sense of things.

"Get her with the other girls. The auction will start soon."

You knew what all the words meant but you couldn't make yourself react to them. *What did they drug me with?*

There was a bright light and you were chained to the wall before being shut in the dark. You heard other noises. Sniffling, chains, and comforting words. None of it clicked in your head.

Outside, there was someones voice. Like, they were announcing something.

The door opened and one of the girls was taken out.

You shifted uncomfortably and leaned against the wall. Your eyes shut and you tried to get some sleep.

You went in and out of consciousness as the door opened and closed repeatedly. You were loosing count of how many girls were taken out.

Soon, it was quiet and you could hear laughter and playful mocking outside.

The door opened again and this time you were pulled out.

"Now. You know we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter