Blissfulness

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Skip to 00:24

http://youtu.be/1t8Bb2gVRoE

Quasimodo - SHINee

___________________

Henry's eyes opened and he swallowed hard. His head felt like someone slammed a brick on his head. It was throbbing and it was distorting his sight. There was the sound of bustling around the room and he tried to focus on it. There were worried voices, angry voices...Henry just closed his eyes back.

The smell was similar. There was a bit of his cologne and yours mixed. It was like lavender and honey. So sweet and inticing. Henry inhaled and slightly smiled. It was almost like you were next to him. That the two of you were cuddled together. For a second Henry wondered where you were and wanted to ask. But no voice came out of his mouth.

He coughed, trying to clear it and that's when the room quieted.

"Henry?" A wary voice asked.

He turned his head to the voice and saw Heechul. He was sitting on the bed, eyes red puffy and wide. *What was going on?*

"Can you hear me?" Heechul asked.

Henry nodded and tried to sit up. His sight was coming back and he noticed his father having a heated discussion with the police officers.

"What's going on?" He croaked.

Heechul's lips twitched. "It's best you just get back to sleep. Get plenty of rest and then we'll tell you."

"Where's ~~~~?" He asked.

Fortunately for Heechul Henry had already fallen back to sleep before he had to come up with an lie.

"That's a good question Henry." Heechul mumbled and looked at the officers. The members were silently standing around. No one knew what to do. No one knew where you were.

***

The truck went over a bump and you soared into the air and hit your head on the metal. That woke you up.

"Ow~" You struggle to right yourself and found your arms and legs tied.

"What the-"

You glanced around and saw multiple girls in the same situation. *What's going on?*

And then you rememberd. You were at the graveyard and Henry was unconscious.

"Oh gaho..." You mumbled, face paleing.

Was he still alive?

Was he looking for you?

What if he was badly injured?

Different scenarious entered your mind. He has to be ok. He's Henry, he'll be ok.

You sniffled, trying not to cry.

"It'll be alright." You turned your head and saw an older women looking at you. "Some of us might have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter