Lunch with Mr. Lau

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/nH1WRdnbvmc

U-KISS - Amazing

*Who is excited for their comeback!!! XDDD

_______

There was a loud beeping next to your ear. Thinking it was an alarm clock your hand venture out trying to slap its 'snooze' button. But the further out you wiggled the further away the sound got. Annoyed you lunged out for it and fell right off the bed.

"Ugh~" You groaned and glanced up.

Heechul was smiling at you and continusouly pressing a button that let out a beep everytime he did.

You shot him a deathly glare. With a pale face he dropped the remote and dashed out.

"KIM HEECHUL!" You roared and pounded down the stairs.

You saw him pass a high-five to Kyuhyun. But the latter hid as soon as he saw you.

After staying here for a week, they quickly learned that you paid back double with pain with every joke they played on you. Not like that stopped them.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" YOu yelled at Heechul who found himself stuck in the kitchen.

His face was pale and he was looking for an escape.

"Now.." You popped your knuckles.

As you were about to lunge for him, someone caught your shoulders while Leeteuk slapped the back of Heechul's head.

It looked like the beeping woke him up as well. And everyone knows you don't mess with Fallen Angel Teuk in the morning.

"~~~~~." Henry chuckled. You glanced back at him.

"You should let me knock some sense into him." You growled.

He chuckled and dragged you away. "He did you a favor."

"WHAT?" You shrieked.

"My father wants to see you today." Henry's voice changed. You knew better than anyone that he wasn't happy with your decision.

You placed a hand on his arm. "It'll be alright."

He glanced back at you and tried to smile.

"Let's just see what he has to say and go from there."

You nodded.

 

"Leave us Henry." Mr. Lau said.

"But-" Henry started

"It's ok." You smiled.

He sighed and kissed your cheek. "I'll be around."

You nodded and watched Henry walked out of the coffee shop.

"Here." Mr. Lau pulled back a chair for you and you gracefully took the seat.

"Now, about what I had planned."

You nodded and listened intently.

***

-Somewhere in Seoul-

"Have you seen this girl?" He held up a picture of you from 3 years ago.

Everyone he asked had said no. Maybe it was because he didn't know Korean and struggled to talk to anyone. Hardly anyone knew good English.

"Have you seen this girl?" He asked the question again and recieved a no.

With an exasperated sigh he sat on a bench.

He worriedly looked at the sky. *Where are you?*

***

You nodded at Mr. Lau.

"You're ok with this?"

You hesitated. *Was I?*

After a moment you whispered, "yeah."

Mr. Lau gratefully sighed. "Just don't tell Henry."

You nodded, agreeing. He would freak out.

"I'm glad you're going through wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter