The End

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Forgot to add the song the first time I posted this Mian~*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWsSZ-SEzrg

Erase - U-KISS

_______

You were running out of the building. Somehow B.A.P had found you. Most of the Super Junior members had gone out to look for them and here they were.

"~~~!" Yongguk called you.

Daehyun had just punched Ryeowook in the face and he was down. But you couldn't stop. You had to keep running.

You tripped over a potruding root and scowled at your twisted ankle. Himchan was then standing over you, smirking.

"Well, well, well."

You tried to scoot away from him but he grabbed your hair and made you stand up.

"Ah!" You tried to pull away from him, but it hurt even more.

"I'm tired of you." He growled.

Youngjae appeared then and pulled out a knife.

You gasped and wimpered.

"Please don't kill me."

"We're tired of Yongguk going out of his way for you. Just stay still. This will only hurt for a little while."

Youngjae walked up and put one hand on your shoulder while Himchan held you still. "Finish it." Himchan growled.

Then the knife slipped into your body and you breathed out. You tried to breathe in but your chest constricted and your eyes widened. Himchan let your hair go and you fell to your knees.

It didn't take 3 seconds for you to bleed out. And you fell to the ground...dead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter