Stuck with Mr. Smiles

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be Quiet - Kim Wan Seon ft. Junhyung *Repeat if necessary*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we2_hFaBgbA

~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into the school. It was your first day and your last year. This marked the beginning of the third year you had been in Korea. You hated every second of it. You didn't have a single friend and were a social outcast. You didn't talk to anyone and coldly stared at anyone who tried to communicate with you. The only people you spoke around was your adopted mother and adopted little brother. Though, you hardly considered them family. Just strangers that you have been staying with.

You slung your backpack lazily over your shoulder and ignored the stares and whispers.

"A foreigner?"

"Think she can speak Korean?"

"Yah! We might get foreign germs!"

"Don't be mean!"

"She's pretty!"

"Like you have a shot with her!"

You knew Korean very well. In fact. You had studied the language ever since middle school. Korea was always the place you wanted to go. The place, where you would live if you chose too. But one event drastically changed your mind and made you into the cold self you are.

You entered the school's office, vaguely aware of the few students peering into the window like you were an animal on display.

"Hello!" The lady behind the desk greeted in Korean.

You, without expression, handed her a note. It said you couldn't speak or read Korean.

"Oh..." She looked at you and then back at the note. With a sigh she stood and motioned her hands for you to stay.

You slouched and pushed your weight on one foot and turned to glare at the guys staring at you. They quickly turned away and acted like they were busy. You rolled your eyes and saw the lady walk in with a young man that looked like a student himself.

"Hi. I'm Kibum." He said in English and offered you his hand to shake. "What's your name?"

You looked at his hand and then back at him and tapped your nametag.

"Oh..ah..~~~~~~. That's...a nice name." You could tell he was awkward but didn't really care. "Here for your first day?" he asked in English again. You nodded.

He sighed and asked in Korean for your schedule.

"I can translate it in English for you." He offered.

You shook your head and took it. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Show her the way around." the lady said in Korean.

You would have said that wasn't necessary but you weren't supposed to be able to speak Korean. With a sigh you started walking. The note said your first class was-

"English. Should be easy for you." Kibum smiled sweetly and you just looked away.

"Can you speak?" he asked and you nodded.

"You just choose not to." You nodded again.

He shrugged and walked in front of you and turned around, walking backwards.

"Well, I won't stop bugging you until you speak to me."

You narrowed your eyes.

"Why don't you talk?"

You reached out and grabbed his wrist before he could bump a girl carrying lots of books.

"Mianhaeyo!" Kibum said and bowed to her. She just blushed and walked away really fast. You raised an eyebrow.

Kibum was just smiling and whistling while you walked next to him, like there was no care in the world.

"It's a shame I don't have English with you." He sighed. You were relieved. *Finally. He'll shut up.*

"I'll see you in the cafeteria later!" He waved and walked away. You mentally face palmed yourself. *I need to get rid of him.*

You walked into your classroom and no one paid you any attention. You handed the teacher the note saying you couldn't speak Korean and another sayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter