So Close, but So Far Away

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Won't Meet You - Kan Mi Youn

http://youtu.be/rYkJqSoT4lM

___________________

"You're going to have to give us time." Yongguk had said to you. "We can't just bust you out. This has to be planned."

You leaned against the wall of your cell. They had brought you back to your cell and now it was just time to wait. You weren't sure if this was another trap or you could really trust them. *What do I have to lose? I've been gone for about two weeks already. Henry's not coming for me.*

The thought saddened you and you slunk to the ground. Your head hurt and you felt drowzy.

No...you had nothing to lose.

Screams woke you up. Men were coming in and grabbing random girls and taking off.

*What's going on?*

One approached you and brought you to your feet. You were too confused to fight and let him drag you to wherever.

You all went outside and there was a big truck. Mr. Lau was directing traffic. He looked ticked off.

He saw you and immediately approached you. A hand went across your face and you gasped.

"I don't know how you did it." He growled. "But congratulations. The police are here. And if I get caught because of you." He leaned dangerously closer. "I'll make you suffer."

You stood your ground but on the inside you were shaking.

Mr. Lau took you from the man that had you and stalked off. "Get the girls out of here. I've got this one."

You were ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter