Good Things on Rainy Days

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This color is English.

This color is Korean.

We Hope Become Lovers - FT Island

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6pTXB3IVxY

Rainy Mood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco

*Play together*

~~~~~~~

It was early and a school day, but you weren't going to school. Instead you were going to the graveyard. Today was the very day that your parents were taken away from you.

You looked out and it was raining. *Of course.* It was still early so the other two people were still asleep. You pulled up your hood and walked out, hands in pocket.

The walk wasn't that long but the rain made it mizerable.

~~Henry's POV~~

I woke up to the rain pouring. I frowned. My first day back and it rains.

I wasn't about to let that hinder my mood though. I was finally back in Korea and the first place I would go is to the graveyard to visit my baby sister.

I smiled.

She would have been around 8, I think. She was born immature and didn't survive into her first year. It was sad and my parents were heartbroken. Now, they lived in Canada, where I was born.

I pulled out my umbrella and whistled on my way to the graveyard.

*Maybe something good will happen today.*

~~Your POV~~

You were standing in front of the tombestones. You place two white roses that you paid for on the way here.

A figure caught your eye and you saw a young boy, around your age, with an umbrella kneeling in front of a tombestone himself. *I guess I'm not the only one visiting today.*

You looked at your parent's tombestones again. *I"m so sorry. It's all my fault.*

You cleared your throat to keep from crying but you could already feel the water filling in your eyes. *At least it's raining. It'll mask my crying.*

Suddenly the water wasn't falling on you anymore and you saw the saw boy as before. He was smiling sweetly at you.

You just frowned and looked away.

"The rain makes this day sadder." he said in English. "But, we still have to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter