The Plan

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pixie Lott ft GD & TOP - Dancing on my Own

http://youtu.be/9DDpo7qQQDI

------------

The random young lady was put to the back of your mind, you had more pressing matters. After agreeing to this deal with Mr. Lau you had to get the police in on it, and still keep it a secret from Henry. Heechul and Leeteuk were the only ones who knew so far. You couldn't tell Eunhyuk, the poor sweetheart couldn't keep a secret, Kyuhyun would taunt his knowledge, Ryeowook would fret over what you're about to do, and the others, well, they were fine, but the fewer people that knew the better.

"Is it alright if I'm here?" Heechul asked as the two of you walked into the police station.

"Of course. If you don't mind, I could really use someone to lean on." You glanced back at him. No matter how many times you wanted to rip his head off, Heechul really was a great friend.

He nodded with a smile. "Then let's go."

The two of you entered the police station and one that Mr. Lau had called beforehand approached. "Come with me." He said and you two followed.

You were getting more and more nervous by the moment. Heechul noticed and grabbed your hand, giving it a light squeeze. You thankfully smiled at him.

The officer offered some seats and pulled out some paper and a pen. "Let's get the story straight and decide how we're going to execute this."

You nodded.

You began telling them your story. The story that you never told Henry. How Yongguk had blackmailed you, why you stuck with him even when he was violent. You told him everything.

Heechul was noticeably shocked by the story. He couldn't believe you had actually gone through all this.

*She's so strong.*

Mr. Yang, the police officer nodded. "This is good. Have you ever seen him personally traffick women?"

You nodded.

Heechul patted your shoulder.

"What can we do?" You whispered.

"You're going to be bait."

Heechul paled while you nodded, you knew this already.

"What?" He shrieked.

"Heechul." You hissed. "I already knew about this part."

His head whipped your way. "Does Henry know this?"

"It was his father's idea."

"But does he realize you're actually going to go through with it?"

YOu looked down at your hands in your lap.

Heechul sighed. "Now I realize why you only wanted me along. Araso. I won't say anything. But I don't agree with this."

"It's to help other women."

Mr. Yang nodded. "You could help us a lot. Don't worry. You'll be safe."

"Safe my tooshie." Heechul muttered. You socked his arm.

"Then it's a go?" You asked.

The officer nodded. "It's a go. We just have to set you in the right place, where it doesn't look obvious."

"Can I have a request?" You asked.

"Of course."

"I just...want one day."

Mr. Yang nodded. "I can understand. You get tomorrow. And the following day we'll begin."

You nodded and stood with Heechul.

You bowed. "Thank you."

"Thank you." Mr. Yang echoed and you both walked out.

Heechul stopped you once you rounded the first corner. "Are you sure?"

"If I am or not, it's done." You didn't meet his eyes.

Suddenly he hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter