Misunderstanding

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raOsXsYgd7M

Venus - Shinwha

__________

You snuggled closer to the warm hard pillow. It tightened itself around you, making you feel secure.

....

Your eyes popped open. Slowly, your head tilted up only to get the shock of your life. Henry was softly sleeping, with you in his arms. You swallowed hard.

Once the initial shock wore off you actually found yourself smiling, rememebering how he stormed into your room when you woke up screaming because of your nightmare. A shiver rippled through you and Henry pulled you closer.

You chuckled lightly. Before it crossed your mind on what you were doing your fingers were already tracing his outline. You had done so in the limo before but now you wanted to trace his face with your fingers. To feel the smoothness of his skin.

Your fingers first traced his eyebrow and then lightly over his eyelid. Then they traced his nose. You branched them out and they his cheek, feeling the firmness of his jaw. You swallowed as your eyes and fingers traced over his lips.

His lip twitched under your fingers and you looked up only to quietly shriek. Henry had his eyes half open looking at you with amusement in his eyes.

You gulped.

He broke out into a full grin and brought his face closer to yours so your breath mingled.

"Am I that handsome?" He huskily whispered.

*Yes.*

KISS ME!!! your head screamed.

He seemed to have read it because his head was getting closer. Using his hand, he titled your head up more to get a better angle.

There was a click and you quickly kicked Henry off the bed. At the same time he landed on the ground with a loud 'oof' Sungmin was jumping on your bed, waking you up.

You shot Sungmin a very annoyed glare and his face paled.

"I'll get going." He squeaked and ran out.

"Did you wake her up?" You heard Ryeowook outside your door.

"Y-Yeah." Sungmin suttered.

"Where is she?" Heechul said next.

Henry peaked his eyes over the bed at you and you sheepishly smiled at him. He sighed and shook his head. There was no way he could stay mad at you.

"She's gettign up." Sungmin said and then your door slammed open.

"GET UP PRINCESS!" Heechul yelled into your room.

You pelted him with pillows and you could just hear the others chuckling.

"HEY!" He shouted at you.

"What?" You asked innocently.

There was a snicker under your bed and you knew Henry was hididng.

Heechul smirked.

"Henry~" Heechul cooed and dropped down on the floor.

There was a yelp and then a bang and a 'Ow~"

You chuckled and watched Henry crawl from under your bed, rubbing his head.

Heechul grabbed his ear. "I know you two are in love and all, but from my knowledge you're not even in a relationship yet."

"H-hyung!" Henry squeaked. "It's not like that!"

"Uh-huh." Heechul shot you a wink and dragged Henry out. You were blushing like mad.

After changing and washing up you walked downstairs only to get winks and snickers and aprroving nods.

With a confused weirded out face you joined Ryeowoook in the kitchen.

"What's wrong with everyone?" You whispered to him.

He looked up and blushed.

"W-what do you m-mean?" He stuttered.

You raised an eyebrow.

Before you could question any further the doorbell rang.

Zhou Mi answered it and Henry's dad walked in.

"Dad." Henry popped up out of nowhere. You joined Henry's side.

"Can I talk to you Henry?" He looked at you. "Alone."

"Of course." Henry's eyebrows were furrowed. No one knew what was going on.

Henry and his father went upstairs and the living room got quiet. We were all trying to hear.

"So, how was last night?" Kyuhyun smirked at you.

"Huh?" You asked, not understanding what he was talking about.

He chuckled. "It's fine. I know you loved having Henry's company last night." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Then it dawned on you why everyone was blushing and sending you knowing smiled.

You smacked Kyuhyun's arm. "It wasn't that!!" You shrieked.

"Then what was it?" Leeteuk asked.

You shot him a glare. "I had a nightmare. Didn't you guys hear me scream?" You asked.

"I did." Yesung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter