Shopping~

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Korean.

Beautiful Target - B1A4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yWKCRtkQ1I&feature=related

*Who has been watching their Sesame Player? I never really cared for CNU before. But on SS!! Wah~ How adorable and handsome all wrapped into one! And you can't forget Sandeul and his adorkness. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~

You ducked down behind a bush and poked your head out, scanning the area for Henry. After he left with his dad last night the word 'fiance' sunk into your head and now...you had a perminent blush. Despite Henry's dad mentioning that it was a mute point you couldn't help but feel like you were still promised to him. *Aigoo.*

You stood and tiptoed along the bushes while crouching. Not only did you have to hide from Henry, but there was Mr. Smiles and the other 14 as well.

Crunch

You froze dramatically. Hands out to the side and in midstep.

There was a few chuckles and you turned  your head around.

*Craaaaaap~*

You stayed in your position, pretending to be a statue.

"~~~~~~." Heechul started, shaking his head. Behind him was Han geng and Zhou Mi.

"What are you doing?" Han geng asked.

You folded your lips in and smiled. "Nothing." You straightened up.

"Perfect!" Heechul grabbed your arm.

"Wha! Where are you taking me?!" You protested but Zhou Mi grabbed your other arm.

"Shopping!" Heechul exclaimed and you groaned.

 

The mall they brought you too was HUGE!

Honestly though, you don't remember ever going shopping. Sure, your parents were rich but they were never around so you always ordered what you needed off the internet.

Thinking of your parents made you both sad and proud. Sad, because you missed them. Even though they weren't around a lot you knew they loved you. And you were proud because the reason they weren't around was because they were trying to stop B.A.P. from trafficking women.

Your face darkened at the thought. That could have been you. Yongguk came for you for a reason.

Suddenly Henry popped into your mind and you softened. *I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.* You glanced at the three guys around you. Heechul was shaking his head at an outfit you could only guess for you. Unless Zhou Mi was into pink and flowers. Another thought hit you. *If my parents didn't die and I wasn't stuck here I wouldn't have known any of them.* Despite how annoying they were, there was no way you could imagine your life without their interference. Especially Henry and Kibum.

Heechul pulled you out of your thoughts. "Pick something! Don't just stand there!"

"Uhm." You glanced around.

"What is it?" Han geng asked.

You blushed. "I've never been shopping before." You confessed.

The three of them gaped at you.

All at once they shouted at the top of their voices, with a slight gilry shriek. "WHAT?!"

The whole clothing store grew quiet and you face palmed. *I regret it. My life would be easier without them.*

Zhou Mi slowly approached you. "How...how is that even possible?" His eyes were wide and was suddenly looking at you as if you were confessing you didn't know how to walk.

You shrugged. "There was no ever around to take me."

Of course, they wouldn't understand what you meant by that. Only Henry would. *Unless he told them.* You glanced at their confused faces and quickly ruled it out. *Henry wouldn't betray my secrets.* This, you believed.

"Well, today is your lucky day!" Heechul cheered.

You shook your head and let them tell you all about. Slightly, so they couldn't really see. A smiled started to form on your lips. *You guys make me smile more and more.*

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter