Going to the Safe-House

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's just say it's all in Korean.

Light it Up - U-KISS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ywOP5jkU0&feature=related

 

 

~~~~~~

 

Chaejin was hugging your leg and your mother looked almost like she was about to burst into tears.

"I'm not going to be gone forever. Just until BAP is captured."

Ms. Lee sniffed but didn't say anything.

You sighed and ruffled Chaejin's hair.

"Is there anymore bags?" Siwon asked. You handed him a small camoflouge bag with your toiletries in it.

"That's the last one." You told him. He nodded and left for you to finish with goodbyes.

"Be safe." Ms. Lee suddenly hugged you.

"I'll make sure she's protected." Henry walked through the door with his father behind him.

Henry squeazed your shoulder and you gratefully smiled at him.

"What about them?" you asked Mr. Lau.

"We'll make sure they're looked after." he promised. You nodded.

"Don't worry about us." Ms. Lee smiled.

"Then...I'll get going." You had never been close to them before and so it was a little awkward but Ms. Lee didn't seem to mind. She patted your cheek and stepped back.

Chaejin just hugged your leg tighter.

You cleared your throat and Henry came to your rescue.

"Chaejin-ah~" He called and Chaejin peeked around your leg at him.

Henry kneeled down so he was eye level.

"You have to take care of your mother. You have to be strong for her. I'll take care of your Noona." He vowed.

Chaejin sniffed.

"Can you be strong for Noona?" you asked.

He looked up at you and nodded.

"At a boy." You smiled and he went to Ms. Lee. You mouthed 'thank you' to Henry and he smiled.

You bowed your head to your 'family'.

"Thank you. For everything." You told her.

She smiled. "Come visit."

"I will."

Henry placed a hand on your back and steered you out. You felt oddly vulnerable when you were no longer in the warm, caring home.

"You can cry if you want." Henry said as he opened the back door to his car that was driven by a private driver.

You smiled and shook your head. Henry went around to the back and sat next to you. "Take us to the pent house. Take a few twists and turns just in case. Oh wait, stop by my place first." The driver nodded and started the engine.

You leaned back into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter