Hated

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This color is English.

This color is Korean.

SHINee - Bodyguard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naN5Nn71_7U&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared at the school.

You really, really, REally, REALLY, didn't want to go in. *I just know that Mr. Smiles is going to annoy me today.*

When the bell rang you had no choice but to go in.

Everyone was looking at you again but you didn't care. You just popped a bubble with your gum and continued walking.

A whole bunch of girls screamed and rushed passed you. You were startled and got bumped into the lockers. Curious, you looked and saw 14 guys come in. *Oh...them.* Uniterested you continued walking.

*3...3...4...1* You entered your combination and opened it only to get splattered all over with paint. You sighed and grabbed your books. A handkerchief appeared in your face and you took a step back. You expected Mr. Smiles but it was someone else. He was slightly chubby but had the cutest curly hair.

You gingerly took it and bowed your head slightly, wiping your face and hands. He just smiled at you. *Creepy.* You handed it back to him and he just shook his head with a smile and walked away.

You titled your head to the side. "Shindong. Super sweet." Kibum told you.

You looked up at him and walked away, going to English class.

"Aigoo! There she is!"

"How dare the new girl, a foreigner at that, hang out with the kingkas!"

One stuck their foot out and you jumped over it. Giving her a glare as you passed by. You dropped your bag on your missing partners side and leaned back.

"She even gets to sit next to a Kingka and doesn't even realize it."

"Kibum just pities her. Being foreign and can't speak Korean."

That last comment made you frown. You didn't like pity. *Is that why he's spending time with me? Because I have no friends here?* You softened but still disliked pity.

A few girls sqeauled again and you just plugged your ears and laid your head down.

"One of the Kingkas!"

"He never comes to class!"

You heard a shuffled beside you and looked up. You saw a curly head and a glare directed towards you. You blinked and laid your head back down.

The person shoved your bookbag and sat beside you.

*What the heck?*

"Kyuhyun! How can he sit next to her!"

*Was this that Lau kid?*

"That's not even his seat!"

"How can you choose to sit next to her!"

*Or not.* The two of you ignored them and leaned back when the teacher entered.

"Ah! Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter