In Your Arms

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is English.

This is Korean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hR_TgDijz4

Take Me Away - U-KISS

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While you were in the kitchen kneading the dough you thought back to when Henry brought you to his house.

*Flashback*

You had fallen asleep in his arms and when you woke you were still there. He had a strong clasp around you and there was no way you could even move. Your head was pressed up against his chest. In all honesty you weren't uncomfortable and honestly felt safe. Henry pulled you closer(if that was possible) and sighed.

"~~~~~~." He mumbled in his sleep. Your eyes went wide. *Was he dreaming about me?*

For some reason that made you get butterflies in your stomach and a smile played on your lips.

After contemplating a moment you decided to just close your eyes and go back to sleep. You snuggled into his chest and let your eyes shut.

~Henry's POV~

I woke up and found you cuddled into me. I froze. *Uh...* Your hands were gripping my shirt and your head was on my chest. I smiled. For some weird reason it felt right to have you in my arms. *Strange.*

Slowly, I untangled myself and laid you back on the couch and covered you with blankets.

I found myself gazing at your face. You were so beautiful. My eyes rolled over to the scar that slid across your cheek and jaw. Carefully, so I didn't wake you up, I traced it with my fingers. *Next time, you have to tell me about the blonde guys.*

Just thinking about them made me angry. You twitched and I jumped backwards, knocking over the vase of flowers on my table. The crash woke you up and I just stood there awkwardly.

You rubbed your eyes and looked at me then at the vase.

"Oh!" You scrambled off the couch and started picking up the flowers. I watched as you took them to the kitchen and pulled out a tall cup and filled it with water and placed the flowers in there.

You froze when you turned around and gave me a sheepish smile. "I like flowers."

I nodded and smiled myself.

"Let's get this cleaned up." You kneeled and started picking up the shards.

I joined to help but just cut my finger.

"You babo." You teased. I was surprised by your good humour all of a sudden. I blinked at you and let you pull me to the kitchen.

You must have remembered where it was when I bandaged you.

"Sit." You ordered and I pulled myself onto the counter and handed you my hand. For some reason I was amused by your actions. It was just a cut and yet you were acting like I chopped my finger off. I chuckled.

You raised an eyebrow at me and I rolled my lips in and bit them to keep from smiling even more. You shook your head and put ointment on the cut. While you took care of me I looked at the scar on yoru jaw.

Absently my fingers brushed it again and you froze, my hand laying gently in yours. I looked in your eyes and I wasn't able to describe the emotions that ran across your face. Confusion, sorrow, anger, loneliness...

My hand cupped your face and my thumb brushed away the tear that fell. You seemed startled and pulled away.

"We should get the water up before it soaks into the carpet to much." You grabbed a dishtowel and started dabbing the carpet. Your frame shuddered and I knew you were crying.

"~~~~~~~." I called you.

I heard you take in a shaky breath and I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled you up and hugged you.

The tears broke out again and you cried in my shirt. "It hurts." You whimpered.

I bit down hard to keep from crying too and just hugged you closer to me, your hair.

I couldn't even imagine everything you had gone through in America.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter