Coming for You

Annoying Mochi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is English.

This is Korean.

Perfection 太完美(Tai Wan Mei)- Super Junior-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adVV-lgBgIg

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days you hadn't seen Henry. Not that you were complaining! You enjoyed not having a desk partner. But...your curiosity was spiked. A part of you wondered where he's been.

At lunch Kibum seemed distracting and, not that you would tell him, you missed his annoyingness.

After speaking that once you went back to your quiet self, much to their dissapointment.

"~~~~~~ Please speak!" Heechul was leaning towards you.

You blinked at him and went back to your food.

"She's like a disobediant child!" Heechul whined and Hankyung rubbed his back comfortingly. You bit your lip to keep from smiling. These guys were making it hard to stay inside your box.

Donghae was frowning at you and you frowned back. Siwon broke the glaring contest and tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

"I heard Henry is having problems at home." Sungmin said. Your ears perked up.

"His father is still giving him a hard time." Reowook said.

"I thought he went back to Canada though." Kyuhyun added.

"He came back." Eunhyuk joined in.

"Why?" Kibum asked.

They all glanced at you and you blinked. "What?" You asked.

"It's not for your ears." Heechul said covering your ears. You swat his hands away and shrugged.

"I don't want to know anyways." You mumbled.

"You...don't?" Siwon asked.

You shrugged again. "Henry's life is...Henry's life. I have no interest in his drama."

"I'm glad you care so much." Henry slid in next to you.

"Henry-ah! Where have you been?" Kibum asked.

"My father had a date for me this morning." He rolled his eyes.

So far...you had pieced most of it together. It was obvious it had something to do with his father, and apparently he's forcing him to go on dates. You stayed quiet to learn more.

"Hasn't he given up already?"

"I wish." Henry sighed and leaned on his hand. "He needs to go back to Canada."

You smirked by how funn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter