Sleepover part 2

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeIn P.O.V

"UWAAA UWWAAAA"

I whine and roll myself off the bed. I walk to Mason's room half asleep.

"Ssshhh sshh..." I carry him on my arm and rock him back and forth, but he's still crying.

I hush at him again and swing him from right to left "Go to sleep...go to sleep." I pat his lightly.

*yawn*

"Are you hungry? Do you want some milk?"

I went down to the kitchen with Mason. I place him in his baby seat and make his milk, while he kept on wailing. I search around for the top, it took a while since it's dark. Finally everything's complete, I gave it to him and poke it slightly onto his mouth

"Come on...here's your milk." he eventually open his mouth and drink the milk.

I let out a relieve sigh, but then he push the bottle away

"UWAAAAAA"

"No..." I pull him off th echair and carry him "Come on...milk milk.." I take the milk and put it in his mouth again but he kept pushing it away.

Then I slightly heard the the sound of a door closed. I stop and look around, there's no sign of anyone except me and Mason. I decided to ignore and continue trying giving milk to Mason.

What if it's the grandma from the movie? Did she manage to came out from the movie?!

I hit my head.

No no no...it's only a movie, the shadow won't come here and get me.

Will she?

I glance at Mason who's now drinking his milk. I pull him off his seat "Let's get back to your room." I bring him to his room and lay him on his bed. He remain quiet and kept drinking his milk. I kept glancing at the door uneasily.

The shadow won't come and get me, it won't come and get me..

I kept chanting in my mind.

Then I heard footstep outside the door and it seem to be coming closer to the door.

Could it be..?!

I glance at Mason and he's already fast asleep.
How can he sleep at a time like this? He should be crying and scare the ghost away.

I slowly walk near the door and stuck my ear onto the door to hear clearer.
There's no sound of footsteps. Does that mean the ghost is gone?

I open the door silently and peek, there's nobody infront of the room.
I look at the way towards JaeJoong's room, and there's nothing there too.

Okay. Coast is clear.

I take the first step outside, silently closer the door and tip toed to his room. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I froze.
The next thing I know, my feet was uncontrollably running towards the room, while screaming uncontrollably. But then the ghost catch up and grab me and cover my mouth. I struggle and accidentally hit it face, he groaned in pain and his grasp loosen and I take the chance to get off him and continue running towards the room. I slam the door and roam my eyes around the room and see no sign of JaeJoong.

Where did he go?!

I can still him groaning, and the sound coming closer and closer. I quickly jump onto the bed, pull the blanket and cover my whole body with it. I can't stop trembling and my eyes are glued to the door. Anytime soon it would open.
Wait...
Why didn't I locked the door?

I was about to get off the bed and lock the door, but it's too late. Somebody was outside and is pulling down the door handle. I jump back onto the bed and still with the blanket covering me.

The door open and a man figure came in

"AAAAAAA!!!" I screamed.

"AAAAAAA!!!!" the ghost scream too....?

I grab the pillow and throw it towards the ghost while screaming "Ghost go away!"

"JaeIn? YA! Stop it"

How does the ghost knew my name?

"YA!" he shout and came closer to me, I was about to grab another pillow but there's none left.

The ghost covered my mouth "Mmmmm" I try to get it hands off "Geek, it's me. And shut up, you'll wake the baby up."

My eyes bulge out when I see it was actually JaeJoong. then I realize that we both were too close. I quickly lookaway.

He let out a huge sigh and rub his cheek "Aishh...you hit really hard, it better not leave any bruise." he glare at me.

I kept my head down "Mian" I bit my lips.

He turn on the lights and ran to the mirror to check his face, "Aisshh...it really left a bruise."

"Mian...I'll go take the first aid kit." I quickly rush out from the room.

Then I realize something...where is the first aid kit?

I ran back to the room and popped my head from the door "Uhmmm...where's the first aid kit?"

"It's downstair, in the cupboard near the kitchen."

I nod and ran back downstair and take the first aid kit box. I ran back to the room and scrambled the box to find the right medicine and put it on the cotton bud. He volunteralily sat on the bed, while I stare at him

"What? Put it on fast."

"Oh..." I nod and come closer to his face, then I jerked back.

Our face is too close, I can't take that close distance.

"Aren't you gonna do it?"

"I-I'll do it."

I dab it from where I was sitting, not moving a single inch.

"Aow! YA!" I flinched "Do it properly. Come closer" he wrap his hand around my head and pull me closer.

My eyes were widen in surprise, I took a sharp intake of breath. "Do it fast!" he ordered, I nod and dab the medicine on his cheek, not daring to let out a single breath.

"D-done." I quickly move away.

He once again look in the mirror "It's gonna took a while for it to be gone." he nag.

JaeJoong then walk back to the bed and tuck himself in, while I sit still at the edge of the bed.

That was so close, TOO close. I think I'm gonna die of constipation.
Ommaaaa I can't take it anymore, I want to go home ToT

I cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter