YooChun is Everywhere

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JaeIn P.O.V

*sigh*

I let out a huge relieve sigh. We just had our science test, I manage to answer all of the question, fingers cross I would pass this with a great mark.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!!" Amber pull her hair "That is just hard!! I'm going to kill that teacher."

I let out a little laugh and pat her back "We're going to pass...hopefully." I muttered the last part.

"You'll definitely pass, but I won't. You should've teach me this yesterday, but where were you yesterday?"

Yesterday is a chaos, I would mark it as my unluckiest day ever. I skip school without any good reason, which I had never done before. And not only JaeJoong's mom found out about Mason, my mom almost found out I'm working as JaeJoong's babysitter. She was actually calling me from morning until night and I haven't pick up a single call from her until it's 7pm, and of course she was worried sick. As soon as I pick up the phone, she's yelling through the other line for 30 minutes and what's worst is that she kept insisting in picking me up. Thankfully, I manage to talk to her and she finally let me go back home by myself.

But of course I can't tell Amber all of that.
I bit my lip and look away from her sight "I'm sick..." I hesitantly answer.

"Jinjja?" she look at me, I nod.

"I'm hungry, let's go and have something to eat." I try to change the subject and pull her out of the class.

When I was about to take a single step out, a head pops out in front of me

"JaeIn!"

"KYAAA!" I flinch back, but then I realize it's YooChun.

Why is he here?
What if JaeJoong knows? He warned me not to let him know me, but he already does. So what will he do to me?
ARRRGGGHHH!!
This is even more stressful than the science test.

Before JaeJoong can notice him I quickly push him out of the class.

"What are you doing here YooChun-ssi?" I whisper

"I'm here to see you."

"Why is he here?" Amber cut, glaring at YooChun with sharp eyes.

I face-palmed myself, I forgot about Amber. Eotteohke? Eotteokhae? EOTTEOKHAE?!?!?!

"I'm YooChun, nice to meet you." YooChun introduces himself, striking his playboy smile, but it doesn't affect Amber at all.

"I know who you are. I just want to know why a guy like you know JaeIn." She glance at me "He didn't do anything to you right?" she eye him suspiciously.

"NO!" I wave my hand "I coincidentally met him here, he's nobody I know. Let's go." I grab her wrist and pull her away.

 

---------------------------

I look left and right, avoiding any eye contact with Amber. She has been eating her melon bread with her eyes glued onto me.

"This chocolate pudding is so yummy, you want to try this?" I offer her to break the tense, but she didn't budge to response.

"No?" I shove it into my own mouth.

"How did you know him?" she ask

"Know who?"

"Park YooChun, the biggest playboy in school."

I choke on my pudding "I-I don' t know him."

"Don't try to lie to me Park JaeIn."

"I-I'm not."

"Annyong JaeIn-ah" somebody slides on the seat beside me.

My eyes widen when I saw it was YooChun, again. Why is he here? My eyes roam around the room to see if JaeJoong is saw this. And he did!!! I'm so going to get a lecture from him.
I look away and my eyes met with Amber, and she gave me that 'tell-me-everything-you-didn't-tell-me' look.

"What are you eating? Chocolate pudding? Let me try."

I look back to YooChun, who's causing all of this and he's staring back at me with a look that say 'I-did-nothing-wrong'. I take another look at JaeJoong and he's still staring, glaring back at me to be exact. Eotteohke?!

"You can have all of it." I shove the pudding to YooChun and walk out from the canteen with my head down.

 

I rake my hair in frustration. ARRRGGGHHH!! Why is YooChun there? Why does he have to take a seat beside me? What should I say to JaeJoong later?

"JaeIn" I turn around and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter