Problems

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*words in italic are flashback

 

 

JaeIn P.O.V

JaeJoong has been very weird these past few days. He did pick me up in the morning, but he'll be silent through the whole ride. He didn't said anything at school until someone ask him, and he reply them with short answer or sometime with just a nod.
What's strange is that he actually look at the board during classes, but it doesn't seem like he pay attention to anything the teacher had said.

What's more, he flinch everytime I try to start a conversation with him. Then he spend half of the school hour, in the clinic because he said that he doesn't feel well, but somehow I think he's trying to avoid me. And here we are, in his car, on the way to my house, and still he barely even say a word. 

I glance at him and saw him looking straight to the ahead with blank stare. He must have something bothering in his mind.

"Anything wrong?" I ask,

he slightly jump and look at me "Nothing." he said and turn his sight back on the road.

There he goes with another short answer. Did I do something wrong?

"Are you mad at me?" I warily glance at him "Because if I am then I'm sorry for anything that I've done wrong, and I really didn't mean it."

JaeJoong look at me "You've done nothing wrong and I'm not mad at you." he smile.

He smile. He forced a smile. But it was not the smile I wanted to see and it hurt me not to know the reason why.

He seems okay when I left his house the other day, did something happen after I've gone?

I then remember Tifanny, the girl who came into his house last night. A lot of questions has appear in my head since I saw her enter his mansion the other day, but I haven't got the chance to ask him about her, and it doesn't seem like he wanted to talk to about it either.

"We're here." JaeJoong cut my trance of thought,

I then realize that realize that we've had arrived on my house.

"Oh" I unbuckle my seatbelt and pause for a moment "Do you...want to come in?" I bit my lip,

"No." he smile "Maybe some other time."

"I see." I don't know why but I sound rather disappointed "Be safe."

I step out of the car and wave him goodbye.

 

 

-----------------end of P.O.V-----------------

 

"Tiffany is here to see you." the security said through the intercom.

Tiffany?

JaeJoong press the button "Let her in."

He lean on the couch, propped his arm on his thigh. He didn't notice that his legs kept on shaking due to the anxiety. He of course wouldn't forget the name, it was written on a card in the baby basket along with Mason.

The heels clacking echoes across the room, he spun his head towards the door, and saw Tiffany, Mason's mother. She's different from what he remembers but her face are familiar to him, while he was hoping it wasn't. 

"You're Tiffany?"

"Yes, we've met. Remember?" she smile,

As lovely her smile is, it's the last thing he want to see right now.

"What do you want?" he curtly ask

But it doesn't affect her, she let out a little laugh instead "Don't be so grumpy. I just want to see my son, Mason."

He push down the lump forming on his throat, still keeping his gaze on her "He's asleep. You can see him tomorrow."

she let out a sigh "Actually, I got something to talk to you."

"Go ahead."

"Can I sit here?" she ask, pointing at the seat near him,

he hastily nod and she settle herself on the couch. "I was wondering if I can stay here." she said

JaeJoong froze, but soon came back to his senses "Why?"

"I got kicked out from my rented room, and I need to a place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter