Troubles

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong and JaeIn are now both standing on the rooftop. Nobody was there except for both of them. The wind was blowing pass through their face, JaeIn kept her head down to block the wind. But it was just another reason for her not to look back at JaeJoong who is now practically glaring at her.

"JaeIn." he call out.

"Yes?" not leaving her sight off the floor

"Look at me." he order

JaeIn bit her lip, after much thought she slowly raise her head but immediately look back down when she met eyes with JaeJoong.

"Ya!"

"I'm sorry, but can we talk like this? Please?"

JaeJoong was about to argue but he place his hand on his hips and held it back, "Fine."

there was a short silence, until JaeJoong start to talk

"I thought I told you not to get close at YooChun."

"I didn't..."

"Then how did he knew you're the hot JaeIn?"

she furrowed her eyebrows and look at JaeJoong "Hot JaeIn?"

JaeJoong blinked, "I-I mean....nevermind that. How did he knew you?"

"He came to bring you home when you're drunk, and I was in your house that moment...without, I mean with and without  the glasses...and then somehow he knew it was me."

 he raked his hair, "Aiisshhh...why did I get drunk that night." he mumbled

"But JaeJoong, you never told me why I couldn't get close to him." JaeIn reasoned.

"Didn't I told you? You can get pregnant, and aren't you creeped out by the way he smile?"

"He didn't... his smile is actually nice...isn't it?" 

"No, mine is much more nicer. See?" he a smile "So don't get close to him even if he knows you. Arraso?"

"I don't know why you-"

"Arraso?" he demand

"Arraso." she meekly answer.

He smile, satisfied at the answer and left the rooftop. JaeIn was abotu to follow him out the door but JaeJoong stop him.

"What?"

"You can leave 5 minutes after I left."

"Why?"

"We're still playing the 'we-don't-know-each-other' act."

"But-"

"5 minutes." and he left.

 

JaeJoong shove his hands into his pocket, with a small smile on his face.

"JaeJoong." someone call out

he raise his head and saw YooChun smiling at him

"I see you're smiling, something good must have happen between you and JaeIn." he nudge JaeJoong,

"Nothing happen."

"Oh really?" he seems unconvinced "What did you do up there with her? Did you hugged? Kissed?"

he gave YooChun a weird stare and let out a small laugh "I told you, nothing happen. It's not like I like her"

"But I like her."

JaeJoong eyes immediately move to YooChun "You what?"

"I like her. She's cute. Don't you think so?"

"I-I need to go back to class."

"Okay." YooChun lightly wave at him. As JaeJoong turn around a small sneaky smirk appear on his face.

 

JaeIn P.O.V

I walk back to my classroom, rubbing both of my arms with my hands. JaeJoong kept me waiting up there all by myself for 5 minutes in that cold weather, he isn't human! I hate him! ....But I still like him. Amber's right, I'm stupid.

As soon as I take my seat, I know Amber is waiting to throw a whole bunch of question at me and she did. Not giving me any mercy.

"What happen just now? Did JaeJoong get mad at you? Did he hit you or do anything bad to you? If he did I'm going to give him a lesson."

"He didn't do anything bad. He's telling me some..things."

"What is he doing here?" Amber point behind me,

"Who?" I turn around and saw JaeJoong, calmly sitting beside me. Looking like there's nothing wrong for him to be there.

"JaeJoong, why are you here?" I whisper. The class starts to notice that JaeJoong had move his seat, especially beside me.

"Why? Can't I?"

"It's not that you can't...but..."

Jessica then came up, she flip her blonde hair back and direct JaeJoong gaze to her "I see you move seat. The seat beside me is empty, it got much better view

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter