Date Stalking

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Perfect!"

Bom clasped her hands together, examining the masterpiece she had done, while JaeIn turn 360 degrees.

JaeIn is dressed in a navy blue mini dress, pair with a pumps. Her hair is curled and it fall beautifully. She look stunning, and Bom is hundred percent sure JaeJoong will go nuts seeing her this beautiful and walk with some other guy.

"I think this is too much unnie." she look at herself "A jeans and a t-shirt will be enough"

"NO!" Bom strongly denied "You need to look your best."

"Why?"

Bom let held Jaein's shoulder and sigh "Because, you're a girl, a pretty girl. And you should let all the guys fall head over heel for you."

"But-"

"No buts." she stop her "Now let's go! Let's get that JaeJoong jealous" she whisper the last part

"What?"

"Nothing" she smile

"By the way.." Bom continued "Don't get home too late, I need your help with my assignment." she meekly smile

"So that's why you texted me?"

"Yup!" she said, and continue dragging JaeIn down with her.

 

"TAADAAA!" Bom wave her hands in the air as JaeIn came down the stair

JaeJoong's gazed turn completely towards JaeIn, who is descending the stairs. His mouth gaped open under his conscience. She look stunning, Bom did dress her up well, he got to admit.

"Better get going before your date wait too long." Bom words snapped JaeJoong's thought.

He silently scowled at the thought of her going on a date with another guy, looking this beautiful.

"What about Mason?" she ask

JaeJoong face lit up. Finally something that will stop her from going with that SeungRi

"Mom can take care of him, he'll be fine." Bom quickly replied, as JaeJoong's shoulder fall.

JaeIn look towards the couch, where mom is playing with Mason on her lap. She's been that way since the second she got a hold of Mason.

"I'll be going then. Bye." she wave goodbye.

"Wait!" Bom stop her and turn to JaeJoong "Aren't you going to drop her to Hongdae?"

JaeIn rapidly wave her hand "No, he didn't have to. I can take the bus."

"But it will took too long, she'll be late." she turn back to JaeJoong "Well?"

"I don't know why should I be concern about her date."

The later she is, the better it is for him. He was hoping that SeungRi would give up and cancelled their date.

"It is not a date." she denied for the nth time "I'll be going then." she take a step out from her house.

As soon as JaeIn close the door, Bom furrowed her eyebrows, folding her arms "I'm worried about the rumour going around, hope she'll be okay."

JaeJoong's ears perked up "What rumour?"

"Don't you hear? There's a lot of byuntae ajusshi wandering around in the bus these days."

She deliberately pause to look at JaeJoong's expression. He look grim, and there's a deep creased on her forehead, making Bom secretly smirk.

"I should've taught her a little karate." she added and join her mom on the couch.

"Thank you for having me here." he bow and speed walk out towards his car.

 

JaeIn is running towards the nearest bus stop, she tried to go faster but the heels keeping her from it. Suddenly a car's horn blare behind her, she turn around and saw JaeJoong's sport car following behind her.

She slow her step down. JaeJoong open his car's window "Come in." he ordered

"Aren't you supposed to-"

"Get in FAST." He said with finality.

JaeIn stop her step and ponder for a while "okay." She said in defeat.

JaeJoong stop his car, secretly smiling as JaeIn enter his car. He step on the gas as she settled herself on her seat.

 

 

JaeIn P.O.V

"Umm...JaeJoong?"

"What?"

"Can we go faster?"

"No." He simply said

I silently grunt and drop my shoulder. I'm already late and JaeJoong has made it even worse. I don't know what is going on in his mind to made him drive in the speed of 20 kilometres per hour.

"But I'm really late." I reasoned

"But we need to be careful. You never know when somebody will carelessly cross the street." He told me "I don't want to kill somebody on the road." He added

No it's not because of the traffic, as the road right now isn't that crowded, it's because he wanted to be CAREFUL.
I saw him speeding right into the school every single day, I don't know what makes him to choose to be careful righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter