Explanation

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's that?" JaeIn trying to see who's coming but JaeJoong hold her and shove Mason to her "Go hide behind that desk." he whisper

"Why?" she ask

"It's my mom." he push her towards the desk

"Wha-" JaeJoong cover "Ssshhh...just stay here and don't make any sound." he told her.

She press her lips together forming a single line and nod.

"Gaa.." Mason touch her cheek. JaeIn immediately pull out the pacifier and put it onto his mouth, to make sure he'll stay quiet for the time being.

 

JaeJoong ran into the door and open his arms widely "Omma you're here." his voice cracked, he try to sound as his usual self but it seems like it's failing before it has even started.

"JaeJoong you really are here." She look at him, rather surprised.

"Yes I am." he out the best smile he could.

"I thought you don't like it here."

"Yes I don't, that's why we need to get out." he push his mom out,

"But I ask halmoni to bring tea here." she told him.

"I'll ask halmoni to bring the tea to the living room."

*squeak*

"What's that sound?" JaeJoong's mom look down and saw a duck toy laying on the floor.

'It's Mason's, how did it end up here?'

"Why do you have a toy here JaeJoong?"

"Mmmm...I like this toys." I snatch it from her hand and squeeze it

*squeak*

"It's so cute." I assure her "Now, let's go out." he push her once again.

"Wait...it's that a book?" she point at the coffee table.

JaeJoong mentally face palmed himself and shut his eyes tightly. His mom pass through him and walk towards the coffee table and take a seat.

"Atoms? Science?" she face JaeJoong "You study?"

"Yes, there's a pop quiz coming tomorrow." he jab his thumb towards the door "Now, can we go?"

JaeJoong's mom stand up from his seat and walk towards JaeJoong "Come here you." she pinch both of his cheek "Aigooo, my son has been studying hard lately."

"Omma." he pull himself away.

She eye him "I came today because I heard you're not coming to school. But you're actually studying at home." she beamed a wide smile.

'if it's not because of the geek JaeIn, that book won't even left the rack.' he thought

"Okay mom, I know that you're proud of me. So can we go now?" he wave to the door.

"No. We can stay here and talk, while you can continue your study."

"What? No! We can't stay here!" his voice get louder

"Why?"

"Because..because.." he blink, while thinking of an answer "Because, this building is...."

On the other hand JaeIn who's hiding with Mason feels like dying, her heart beat rate kept going faster everytime JaeJoong's mom speak a word, her stomach feels twisted. Mason didn't 'make any noise, since he's still chewing his pacifier. But, all of a sudden he spit it out and it hit JaeIn's face, making her flinch back and bump on the desk.

*bump*

"Aow." she cried silently and rub her head, she grab the pacifier back and put it back into his mouth, but Mason spit it out.

 

JaeJoong's mom turn to the direction of the noise "What's that?"

"The building is haunted! Yes! Haunted That must be the ghost!" he rub his arms with his hands "See I'm shivering omma, let's go out before he haunt me." he pull her hand.

"Are you sure JaeJoong. I never heard halmoni mention the building is haunted."

"Yes I am! Don't you believe me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter