The Boy and the Girl

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong woke up to the bright sunlight coming through his curtain. He stretches his arm and look around the room with his eyes squinted. He turn his head and saw a girl sleeping beside him, he smirk. He get off the bed and get ready for school.

The girl finally woke up, she rubbed her eyes gently and saw JaeJoong wearing his uniform.

"You look hot in your uniform." she smile

"I know." he finish buttoning his shirt. He crawl to the bed and kissed the girl sloppily. The girl start to his shirt again, but he pull away and went out the room.

He throw his backpack into his convertible Lamborghini sport car and get into the car, driving out from his garage.

 

You sat down on your desk, with notebooks, textbooks on it and a pen on your hand, busy revising yesterday’s lesson. Actually you really not into the books, you kept looking at your watch. *Why isn’t Amber here yet? She’s gonna be late* you tap your pen furiously.
The clock is ticking, and only a minute left until the bell rings. Suddenly Amber appear right beside you, panting hard

“Morning.” She smile

“Amber! You made it on time!”

“I woke up late this morning.” She ruffled her blonde hair “And I’m still feeling sleepy.” She lay her head on her arm, continuing her unfinished dream.

You laugh. Then the class goes wild “KYAAA JaeJoong is here!”

Your heart goes Ba-dump when you hear his name. You raise your head higher, hoping that you would take a glimpse of him, but you didn’t. He went into your class and sat on his desk. The girls are still all around him, until the teacher came.

“Go back to your seat.” The teacher said, the girls pout and do what they’re told.

You finally saw him and slightly smile. It was your luckiest year, as you and JaeJoong is finally in the same class. The day when you see your name and his is on the same list, you were jumping around in your head. But, being with in the same class with him for a semester didn’t change anything, he barely recognize you.

It’s lunch time, you sat on the opposite side of Amber. The canteen get louder as the DBSK member came in. ChangMin is excited just by looking the lunchboxes the girls gave him. JunSu i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter