Club

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong P.O.V

I walk down the stair and saw my mom sitting on the couch, drinking her tea while waiting for me. I took a seat near her and lay back. Mom put down her cup as she realize I'm there.

"Why are you here omma?" I ask

"It's about tonight. Your dad want you to attend the party."

"I will go next year."

"That's what you said every year! But you never come!" she raised her voice.

"Because I didn't want to! So stop forcing me to come."

mom let out a huge sigh "Why don't you come, just for today, okay?"

"No." I stand up from my seat "I'm going out." I take my car keys and walk out

"JaeJoong!" my mom call out, but I didn't turn back.

 

I drive out from my house and dialed YooChun's number

"Yobuseyo?"

"Tell the other to go to the 'Cassiopeia Club'."

"Ditching Kim's party? Again?"

"Get there soon." I hang up.

 

JaeIn P.O.V

It's Saturday, a normal teenager would walk around in the mall with her friends, go shopping, go on a date. And here I am, sitting on my desk for the past 3 hours working on our assignment. JaeJoong's visit yesterday doesn't really help, in fact it make me hate him.
I repeat, I HATE HIM! HATE HATE HATE HIM!

"JaeIn, your friend is here."

My face lights up
Is it JaeJoong?

I ran out from my room and saw not JaeJoong but YooChun. What is he doing here? How did he know I live here?

"YooChun...how did you...?"

"JaeIn, go get ready." he push me back to my room.

"Get ready for what?"

"We're going somewhere."

"Where?"

He hesitantly look around before telling me "Cassiopeia club." he whispers.

my eyes widen "Club?!"

YooChun quickly cover my mouth "Sshhh...not so loud"

"My mom would not let me go to the club." I loudly whisper

"That's why we need to keep it a secret. Now go and get change."

"N-no." I planted my feet on the ground and stand still.

YooChun look back at me and let out a sigh "You'll get to see JaeJoong there." he persuade.

JaeJoong?
No! JaeIn remember you hate him! HATE HIM!

"Not interested." I walk back to my room.

"JaeIn wait!"

I was about to close the door but YooChun's feet was blocking it.

"YooChun I don't want to go, please leave. I need to finish my assignment."

His eyebrows arched up "Assignment?"

"Yes, science assignment."

"Isn't JaeJoong suppose to work together with you?"

"Yes, but I don't think JaeJoong want to work on it. So, I would appreciate it if you-"

"I'll help you with the assignment." he cut me

"What?" I look straight at him.

"There's a lot of work left right?"

I nod

"Then I'll help." he offered

"I don't think-."

"I'm pretty in science you know."

"Thank you for the offer, but it's mine and JaeJoong's assignment, I don't think it's fair for you to do it for him."

"So you just need to come to the club with me for an hour. And we can call it equal." he widely smile.

"I...We're underage, the big black guy won't let us in." I told him

"The 'big black guy' will let us in, don't worry." he confidently said.

"B-but..."

his smile widen, "I don't think you got any suitable dress for the club in your closet." suddenly he grab me and lift me onto his arm

I squeal "YooChun!"

"Let's go." he wink and carry me out.

"Omma!" I scream for help

"She'll be home safely" YooChun told my mom and put me into his car.

 

--------

YooChun get out from his car, he look back and didn't found me there. He bow down and look at me through the car window

"JaeIn, you can get out now."

"Can't I just stay here and wait until you come back?" I plead

"No" he plainly answer.

"But this outfit...."

YooChun just ask me to put on a strapless super mini black dress on me and it barely covers my tighs. It's more like I'm wrapped in a towel instead of wearing a dress. I can't go out like this!

"That's how people normally dressed here. Come on, let's go. Or should I drag you out?" he frown.

"Okay.."

I went out from the car and steady myself on a pair of high heels YooChun force me to wear, did I mention it feels like 5 inch tall?

YooChun let out a smile and take my hand, leading me into the club.

 

The club looks just how I saw on TV. The room is lighten by the dancing lights and some more lights from the bar, the whole place is booming with dance pop music which is too much for my ears.

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter