Sleepover part 1

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeIn P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch, hugging my knees and dug my head between it.

Ottokhae ottokhae ottokhae?!?!?!?!
I'm going to stay in his house!!! I can't stay in his house!!!!

Wait...maybe Bom unnie won't let me stay here. I took my phone, hoping that she would be angry and tell me to go home.

"Ok, I'll tell mom"

That what she texted me,

'Ok'

'OK'?!?!?!?!?!?!

She shouldn't be 'ok'. She should be yelling at me and ask me to go home. And mom, why isn't mom saying anything, she should be here dragging me home by now.

Oh yeah...JaeJoong texted unnie that I'll be staying in a 'friend's' house. Should I text her back and say that I'm staying in a boy's house?

.........

No. Bad idea bad idea.

Wait...don't I have school tomorrow? I can't stay over if I got school tomorrow.
Aahh...tomorrow's Saturday.

Aaaaaa!! Ottokhae?!

I ruffle my hair and whine.

"What are you doing?"

I raise my head and saw JaeJoong "Huh? Nothing..." I straightened myself and sit properly.

"Ummm.." I move around uncomfortably "I'm gonna go." I stand up,

"No, stay here."

"Okay." I sit back.

 "Oh right...here's your glasses." he pull out my huge glasses from his pocket.

I take it from his hand and wear it "Kamsahamnida"

"Can you see without that glasses?"

"Yes, my eyes is perfectly fine."

"Then why are you wearing it?"

"Amber said it keeps the bad man away" I explain.

"Like a  talisman?" he ask, I nod.

"And you believe what this Amber said?" I nod again.

He smirk and click his tongue while resting his hand on his forehead "You don't need to wear it anymore."

"Why?"

"Because.....it's an order."

"Can I at least wear it at school?"

he ponder for a while "Okay, fine. You can still wear it at school, but not at my home. Arraseo?"

I nod repeatedly. "Good, so take it off" he order. I do what he said.

"We're gonna watch a movie" he said excitedly and put the DVD in and sit back on the couch, beside me.

Does he hate the glasses so much?
I glance at him and saw him calmly putting a popcorn into his mouth. I look back to the huge TV,

"WAA!" I flinch back when I see a scary old woman on the screen.

JaeJoong chuckle, "The movie haven't even begin yet."

"Oow..."

The opening is already scary enough, how scary could the story can be?

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

You should see how the geek looks like right now. She is peeping the movie behind the pillow, squeezing the pillow so tight that I think it's gonna burst anytime soon.
She also kept shrieking, not 'KYAAAAAA' shriek, because she's scared to wake the baby up, but short and small shriek 'Kyak' like that.
She hide her head back into the pillow again when the ghost pops out of nowhere.

I can't help but to look at her almost through the whole movie, she's much more entertaining than the movie. I silently chuckle everytime she did something weird.

The movie finally finished, her face was pale and her eyes were wide open. If she put her hands on her cheek it would look like Da Vinci's 'Scream'.
I lay on the couch with my head dug into the pillow, holding my laughter. Her face is priceless.

I finally redeem myself and take a deep breath "JaeIn." I half whisper to her ear, she jerk back, raises her hand like a ninja and look at me like she sees a ghost.

"Oh...it's you." she put her hands down and relaxed.

Wh-wha-
Did she just thought I'm a ghost, and her face....

"PUAHAHAHAHAHA" I'm tearing up because of this geek.

*inhale*

*exhale*

ok...I'm done.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I stretch up and walk to my room.

 

I was washing my face and saw JaeIn's face pops out from the door,

I flinched back "What?"

"Mmmm...Where should I sleep?"

"My room." I blantly answer,

her eyes widen in shock "W-wh-what? Yo-your room?" she stuttered.

"Uh-huh." I wipe my face with the towel and walk out.

"What about the building next to this? Isn't it yours too?"

"Uh-huh, but it's for the maid and other employee. There's no empty room."

"What about the guest room?"

"It's occupied by the baby, and I put the bed away in the storage already."

"It's okay, I'll take the bed."

I examine her and click my tongue "You aren't strong enough to bring it here."

"Th-then I'll sleep in the storage." Now she start being ridiculous.

"Are you out of your mind?! No."

she open "And you can't sleep on the couch too. Sleep here, it's an order." I cut her.

she look down in defeat.

What's up with this geek? Every girl would die to sleep beside me, and she was making excuse to not sleep with me?
Unbelivable.

I was about to take off my shirt but she start to scream

"KYAAAA!!"

"What?" I put my shirt back on

"Wh-what are you doing? Why are you taking your shirt off?"

"I always sleep with my shirt off." I take it off.

"N-n-nonononono put it back on!"

"Why should I?"

"Because..." she bit her lip, then her eyes stop and stare at my bare chest

I mischieviously smile "Stop looking at it geek, I know you like it, let's just sleep."

she quickly move her gaze away and shake her head "No! I'm not looking at it!"

I let out a small smirk, ignoring her and tug myself on the bed. "I got extra toothbrush, you can use it." she nodded and went tot he bathroom.

Few minutes lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter