One Fine Day

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeIn P.O.V

I took my bag and make sure I got all my books in there. After making sure everything is there, I then walk down to take my breakfast.

"Morning omma." I gave her a peck on the cheek and take my seat, drinking my milk while waiting for my breakfast.

"I saw him." omma said out of nowhere,

"Saw who?"

"That guy, who came here last time...what's his name again..JaeJoong?"

I choke on my milk.

She saw him? When? How?

"I saw him dropping you home. He's your boyfriend now huh?" omma playfully raises his eyebrow.

I can't said the word out yet. But yesterday does makes me happy. I keep replaying the scene in the cafetaria in my mind.

KYYYAAAAAAA

"Morning." Bom unnie mumbles, massaging her neck and lay her head on the table.

"YA! Park Bom! Don't lay your head on the dining table." Omma scolded.

she whine and propped her head on her hand with her eyes closed.

"You wake up early." I comment,

"I need to get to my class early and do some work." she grunt "I hate mornings."

Out of a sudden, Bom unnie jump on her seat and turn to me, making me lean back "What?"

"JaeJoong came yesterday morning, but you left for school." she told me

"That guy bring her home yesterday too." Mom added

I can see Bom eyes widen and gaped open, but it soon turned into a mischievious "You both are dating huh?" she nudged me.

I push the milk down my throat, and take another gulp of it, pretending not to hear what unnie just said.

"Omo. You are!" she exclaimed "KYYYAAAAA!" she let out a ear piercing squeal.

"Unnie!"

"You should invite him home sometime." Mom join in

"Omma!"

I let out a sigh "I'm going to get going." I took my bag

"Your sandwhich!" Mom quickly put the jam on and give it to me.

I took it from her hand "Thank you"

I step out from my house and was surprise to see a familiar car stop in front of my car. The window open and I was completely surprise to see JaeJoong, with that handsome smile on his face.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I ask

"Picking you up. We're going to school together." he plainly explain,

I glance back and saw Bom unnie and omma going giddy in the front door.

"Come in." he open the door and I step into his car.

 

 

JaeJoong kept his sight on the road, while I kept looking back from the road to JaeJoong. I bit my lip, surpressing the huge smile that is forming on my face.

I took a bite of my sandwhich

"Is that a sandwhich?" JaeJoong ask out of the blue

I look down at my hand "Yes"

"Give me some." he immediately answer

"But I ate it already."

"So?"

"It's..."

It's going to be a indirect kiss if you bite on it.

The car stop on a red light. Before I could respond, JaeJoong bend down and took a bite of my sandwhich.

"Mmmm..it doesn't taste that bad." He commented, munching down the sandwhich in his mouth

"You-you just-" I stutttered.

The light turns green and he step on the gas again.

He let out a yawn "I woke up too early and didn't get any breakfast"

He woke up early to pick me up...  

I place the sandwhich on his mouth. He turn to me "Aren't you going to eat that?" He point at the sandwhich

"I ate half of it. You can have the rest." I told him.

He open his mouth, asking me to feed him, so I did. In a minute he finish all of it. He must be very hungry.

Soon we arrived at the school ground. He parked his car in the school yard.

As I unbuckled my seatbelt, I notice he turn to me, his face show he's waiting for something

"What?"

"Aren't you going to give me a kiss?" His eyes widened in expectation

"What?!"

"I skipped breakfast because of you." He kept demanding

"But I gave you half of my sandwhich." I said back

"Do you think half of it is enough?" He lean his face closer "if you don't want to do it, I'll do it." He lean even closer.

Without any thoughts, I swiftly gave a peck on his cheek and make a run out of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter