Amber is a GIRL?

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong P.O.V

I woke up and look around the room. It's Sunday, morning. There's no noise. Not even Mason's cry, then why the hell am I waking up early in the morning?
I close my eyes, trying to go back to sleep, but I didn't. So, I get off my bed and walk downstair to get something to eat.

I open fridge and take a bottle of healthy drink. I take a sip, it's actually good. I should ask mom to bring this thing more. I walk out from the kitchen and saw the baby walker box standing in the middle of my living room.

Did the geek forgot to clean this up?

I grunt and was about to order someone to put the box away, but I stop on that thought.

Should I try to assemble this thing? JaeIn and Mason would be using it after this anyway.

I shrug, 'better than doing nothing' I thought.

I open the box and took out all the parts in it. I search around in and finally found the instruction rule to make this thing into one piece.

'Mwoya, is this a treasure map? It look so complicated

'I kept looking back and forth from the baby walker parts to the instruction paper. What the hell is this?!

 

JaeIn P.O.V

"JaeIn where are you going? It's Sunday." my mom call out.

"Amber's house." I lied, avoiding any eye contact.

"I thought she's in L.A"

"She just came back yesterday, I want to meet her."

"Oh..tell her hello. And don't get home too late." she said

"Arraseo. Annyong" I ran out from my house.

 

*sigh*

I'm a person full of sin, I've lied to my family several times. It's all because of Kim JaeJoong! Why did he have to be so unresistable?
I hit my head. What am I thinking? I must've gone insane. 

I arrive in JaeJoong's mansion, a smile crept up onto my lips when I saw the strawberry slipper placed on the floor. I took off my shoes and put my feet inside.

Fluffy.

I smile and walk into the living room, to found JaeJoong making himself busy constructing the baby walker. His eyebrow form a line, showing his full concentration on every parts he put together.

"Rare sight?" halmoni ask, I nod.

"I...don't know." I eye him,

"You better go help him, he's been doing it for an hour, any second now he would go insane." she push me.

How could I help when I don't even know how to do it?

"Aiiissshh! I'm going crazy!!" he throw the things around him and rake his hair in frustration.

"JaeJoong, what are you doing?" I ask,

"I was trying to assemble this....this stupid ! GAAAAHHH" he start to throw tantrums.

he finally calm down and sit looking at the mess he made "Forget it, I'm going to watch TV." he stand up "Could somebody assemble this thing?" he order and walk away.

The maid immediately came and take all the things scattered on the floor, I bend down and help them.

"We got this Ms. JaeIn, you can take care of Mason instead." one of them told me,

"Okay." I walk up to his room and find Mason wide awake.

I look down at him "Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

I carry him on my arm and put him on the table to change his diaper. I get used to it now, that I don't even get disgusted when I saw that green gooey thing on it. But I'm still going to shriek when it comes anywhere near my face. I strap the the diaper safely on its place and raise him up.

"Let's go down and play."

I went down and saw the baby walker all assembled together. Wow, they're fast.  I put Mason in and look at him try his new baby walker. He smile a let out a small laugh, then he start to walk around with it, slowly.

"Waaaa" I unknowingly clap my hand "JaeJoong JaeJoong look!" I point at Mason.

he turn to look at me, then at Mason "What?" he plainly answer,

"He's walking on his feet."

"With the support of a baby walker." he uninterestedly answer, and he turn back to his TV show.

I frown and pout my lips, 'there's nothing he's interested in except for partying, beer and girls.' I thought.

 

--------------------

I walk to school together with Amber by my side. She's having a burger on her right hand and a soda on her left. Chomping down her food every second.

"Want some?"

I nod "Eung." she shove her burger to me and I take a bite.

"You know, I still can't believe you're close with JaeJoong."

I choke and hit my chest, trying to digest the burger "Ha ha ha, me too." I awkwardly laugh.

"There's going to be a math test today, did you know that?" I try to change the subject.

her eyes widen in shock "Really? I haven't even touch my book since I came back here. I'm screwed." she shut her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you later"

her eyes brightened "Jinjja? Kom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter